Pattaya

mike71492

Hello,

Any girls in Pattaya besides Thai? (Preferable Chinese or Japanese) I've been to Pattay twice and as of March 2011, haven't found any. I've heard a place on walking st. sometimes has Russian (at 7000 baht long-term..lol). And I've heard Bangkok has a street with lots of Japanese, however I've

interested in Pattaya only.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Club Hollywood in Pattaya. Handful of Farang, lot of eye-candy. Predominantly Asian crowd. At first I thought it was Hi-So Thai place with a smattering of working girls, but after talking to people there realized the crowd was made up of just as many Chinese (and a handful of Japanese and Korean).

Not a bar fine type place though. Also, you'll be hit up to buy a bottle before you walk in the door. Lot of gorgeous women.

And they have those annoying bathroom guys that walk up and try and give you a massage while you're at the urinals.

I'll never understand that.

Just spin around and piss on them......works every time! :evilpumpkin::cussing::xmsgrin:

years ago in my fave go-go in patong there was one toilet area and the ladies used to have to walk past the men using the urinals to get to a cubicle to do their business.

i was known in the place and friendly with most of the ladies and a few times i had a laugh with the ladies and got some them to shake the drops off my todger when i had finished.

lots of laughs and smiles and they certainly were not shy about fooling around.

much better events then a massage.

Hello,

Any girls in Pattaya besides Thai? (Preferable Chinese or Japanese) I've been to Pattay twice and as of March 2011, haven't found any. I've heard a place on walking st. sometimes has Russian (at 7000 baht long-term..lol). And I've heard Bangkok has a street with lots of Japanese, however I've

interested in Pattaya only.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

You will rarely find native Japanese prostitutes outside Japan catering the Farangs.

Why should a J-gal leave Tokyo where a Farangs has to pay from 200 USD to over 1.000 USD for sex with a J-Girl?

But I guess you will find J-Girls catering to _Japanese_ in higher end places in Asia. But like in Japan most of those places are off limits for a Farang/Gaijin as long as you are not being introduced by a Japanese and/or speak Japanese. And if you are being introduced my next guess is that you'll have pay several thousand THB more compared to Thai BG....

For Chinese go to China, for Japanese go to Japan and bring a huge wallet. For one week in Tokyo (including sex) you could spend several months in Patty...

Tokyo per day (just a raw estimate)

- Hotel Tokyo: 150 USD and up /

- Food: 50-100 USD more (one person)

- Girls: 200 - 500 USD and more, a lot of trouble and travel in Tokyo area finding good service. Plus probably around 50 USD up for a love hotel

- By the way, just talking to a J-Girl in a hostess bar will cost you several _hundred_ USD (provided they let you in)

- Bars: 50 USD up to... (if you drink like many Farang in Patty)

- Transport: If stay out after midnight: 30 USD up for taxi

The average of the estimate would be around 5.500 USD a week. But I have the feeling that my estimate is too low, and it is even without the flight, without buying anything, without traveling in the country, e.g.

Of course you can stay cheaper in Tokyo, but this estimate for a trip where you would have as much as fun as in LOS (decent hotel, great food, a lot of drinks, ca. 3-4 girls a week.

Tokyo per day (just a raw estimate)

- Hotel Tokyo: 150 USD and up /

- Food: 50-100 USD more (one person)

- Girls: 200 - 500 USD and more, a lot of trouble and travel in Tokyo area finding good service. Plus probably around 50 USD up for a love hotel

- By the way, just talking to a J-Girl in a hostess bar will cost you several _hundred_ USD (provided they let you in)

- Bars: 50 USD up to... (if you drink like many Farang in Patty)

- Transport: If stay out after midnight: 30 USD up for taxi

The average of the estimate would be around 5.500 USD a week. But I have the feeling that my estimate is too low, and it is even without the flight, without buying anything, without traveling in the country, e.g.

how long did you live there? you must be a rich man, Kamui!

I doubt that there are many westerners going to Japan for p4p only; in opposite to Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia etc.

how long did you live there? you must be a rich man, Kamui!

I doubt that there are many westerners going to Japan for p4p only; in opposite to Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia etc.

I never went to Japan for fun/holiday, but for work and research.

Anyway, I got excellent funding at that time - and I only had to show up at my institute once a week smirk.gif - It was the best time of my life. yay.gif

And of course, if you live in a city long term it's much cheaper than being a tourist.

In regard to P4P, SE-Asia is so positively different. I lived in Tokyo before the big anti street prostition clean up started. A Thai streetwalker in Kabukicho was around 20.000 YEN for one hour (today 250 USD, including love hotel). A few years ago I went back Kabukicho, but all street walkers were gone.

Today the stories at ISG about P4P in Tokyo or Osaka (there seems to be nothing at all outside the two cities) are more about the trouble finding any decent P4P places for Gaijin and about spending a lot of money for bad service.

If you are young and handsome you still can pick up J-girls at disco's in Roppongi, but I guess just price for the drinks for the J-girls would pay for LT in LOS.

Archived