Pattaya

mike71492

• 2 months later...

Can't think why a Japanese girl would work in Pattaya when they could earn treble back in their homeland. In terms of non-Thais, there are a number of (pricey) Russian gogos along Walking Street, and one bar half way down that seems to attract African girls.

The closest thing to Japanese I can think of is to head to Sriracha (40 min drive) where there are stacks of Japs and a good number of Thai girls who do their best to look Japanese.

Well I guess that excludes any members of this board. :hubbahubba:

Me included. When I lived in Tokyo a decade ago I looked much better. I just had a look at photos of my Sayonara party in Japan shortly before returning to Europe.

After over a year of going to a gym in Tokyo (at 7am in the morning, 4-5 times a week) my belly was gone and I had some nice muscles on my upper body - now its the opposite.

wacko.gif

A friend some years back had good luck picking up Japanese girl backpackers at KSR. They'd actually move in with him for a few days. He said you had to speak a fair amount of Japanese to break the ice, but after that they were "very friendly". He was in his mid 30s, which makes a lot of difference. :(

I have never heard of a Japanese pro working anywhere in Thailand. Even the Japanese bars at Soi Thaniya have only Thais who speak a bit of Japanese. Also, in all my years in Thailand I only met one Japanese-Thai freelancer. She was a lovely little white-skinned gal named Sumi. Must be long in the tooth now, since her papa was one of Tojo's boys who was stationed here in 1945. :p

A friend some years back had good luck picking up Japanese girl backpackers at KSR. They'd actually move in with him for a few days. He said you had to speak a fair amount of Japanese to break the ice, but after that they were "very friendly". He was in his mid 30s, which makes a lot of difference. :(

I have never heard of a Japanese pro working anywhere in Thailand. Even the Japanese bars at Soi Thaniya have only Thais who speak a bit of Japanese. Also, in all my years in Thailand I only met one Japanese-Thai freelancer. She was a lovely little white-skinned gal named Sumi. Must be long in the tooth now, since her papa was one of Tojo's boys who was stationed here in 1945. :p

And in regard to J-girls, even in Germany they are hard to find in P4P. Usually those so called Japanese are from China. Recently I met a "Japanese" who told me that she had a Japanese father and moved to China at young age. She couldn't speak Japanese.

Currently in Germany we have a trend in P4P that apartment brothels with asian (mostly Chinese) girls use images of J-girls taken from Japanese websites for advertisement.

Since these fake adverts are spreading it seems that most German men looking for a J-girl can be fooled easily...

One example for completely fake advertizing here: Japangirls

Archived