Bkk <—> Phnom Penh Flights

Fiery Jack

F*ck's sake, Bangkok Airways site's been donald ducked all day :banghead: and I can't search the bastard. Board search turned up nothing recent. I'll be in BKK in March for a 24/7 shagaboozathon 2-week 'business trip' :drunk: and fancy nipping over to Phnom Penh for a few days during said liquorish sojourn. Anyone know the frequency of BKK-PNH flights, flight duration, and approximate price? And any good discount sites on which a hamfisted aled-up techno-ignoramus :clown: can get swiftly ticketed up without messing everything up on the way to the checkout?

Or any other suggestions? Just want to get out of BKK for a few days, change of scenery, different beer bottles and different birds and whatnot. :beer:

Thanks in advance for advice fellers. :up:

jack :help:

AirAsia.com, do BKK ~ PNH, about $70 1way I think, if their times are inconvenient, Thai do similar but for more $. Flight time is 1 hr or less.<div><br></div><div>May I recommend Cafe California 2 http://www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com/ - accommodation suitable for drinking and visitors from streets 134 and 108 (I think those are the numbers) the staff and owner at Cafe California 2 will set you right.

</div>

AirAsia.com, do BKK ~ PNH, about $70 1way I think, if their times are inconvenient, Thai do similar but for more $. Flight time is 1 hr or less.<div><br></div><div>May I recommend Cafe California 2 http://www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com/ - accommodation suitable for drinking and visitors from streets 134 and 108 (I think those are the numbers) the staff and owner at Cafe California 2 will set you right.

</div>

Coss is correct about Air Asia...round trip is about 5000 baht. Can book on line. If you do, make sure you check the little box that says you agree to their terms and conditions. Took me a few times to figure out that is why I couldn't complete my booking. 1:05 flight time. I think they are down to one mid-afternoon flight per day. Return is in late afternoon, getting u back in BKK about 1830.

HH

Thanks lads. :applause: As ever, you do me proud. Managed to get a flight: like a hot knife through butter I was. :relieved:

Now, next step, a hotel. :hmmm:

Please proceed, dear reader, to my all-new 'River 108 Hotel Phnom Penh' thread, to be found in the 'Regional Sanuk' section of this goodly electronic parish under 'Cambodia'. :applause:

Cheers. Once again, I thank my lucky stars (and the one and only Reverend K. Sanuk) for the goodness and generosity of this board. :beer:

Thanks lads. :applause: As ever, you do me proud. Managed to get a flight: like a hot knife through butter I was. :relieved:

Now, next step, a hotel. :hmmm:

Please proceed, dear reader, to my all-new 'River 108 Hotel Phnom Penh' thread, to be found in the 'Regional Sanuk' section of this goodly electronic parish under 'Cambodia'. :applause:

Cheers. Once again, I thank my lucky stars (and the one and only Reverend K. Sanuk) for the goodness and generosity of this board. :beer:

good to see you back Jack......... :grinyes:

enjoy your trip and don't forget stories of your adventures.... :_party::drunk::spank::sex:

good luck mate - stay away from balconies, rapid flowing rivers and bridges... lost a few good lads lately

look forward to reading about it (here not in the papers)

2 days, 22 hours, and 57 minutes to touchdown, not that I'm counting. :rolleyes:

You still there, Red, or been and gone? Good time? :applause:

Got home on Thursday mate and I'm feckin' gutted... back to work tomollow and I've got to be honest with you, it's looking shaky.

Good thing where I work I can "buy" extra leave, but I need a reason. Being a single dad should clinch it.. As it is I get 7 weeks per year, and I'm hoping to stretch it to 10. Looks like I'm hooked again.

Trip report on the way

Archived