Hello All

pas du tout!

a bit gay tonight, Sayjann? :neener:

actually one of my best friends in LOS is a ladyboy.

stunning looking person,when i saw he/she i was attracted to her as a seemingly good looking lady.

saw he/she dance while wearing a pair of shorts and i was a little bit suspicious about a bulge in the crutch area.

after about an hour i heard he/she speak and i then knew a ladyboy.

became a good friend who was alsways willing to give me a lift anywhere in town and normally the first to serve me with a drink.

but i knew she had a dick but the boobs were impressive.

used to encourage me and others to have a feel and they were so soft.

if fondling a ladyboys boobs makes you gay then so be it..........guilty my lud. :mooning:

actually one of my best friends in LOS is a ladyboy.

stunning looking person,when i saw he/she i was attracted to her as a seemingly good looking lady.

saw he/she dance while wearing a pair of shorts and i was a little bit suspicious about a bulge in the crutch area.

after about an hour i heard he/she speak and i then knew a ladyboy.

became a good friend who was alsways willing to give me a lift anywhere in town and normally the first to serve me with a drink.

but i knew she had a dick but the boobs were impressive.

used to encourage me and others to have a feel and they were so soft.

if fondling a ladyboys boobs makes you gay then so be it..........guilty my lud. :mooning:

I pulled this fantastic looking girl in Bangkok, she walked like a girl, talked like a girl, felt like a girl, kissed like a girl when she offerd to drive me to her appartment for a night of love I was over the moon. My joy was short lived however, when we got to her place she reverse parked the car in one go and I thought I I and did one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, well just thougt I would introduce myself. Met a Thai French teacher who is also a ladyboy. She wants to come to Europe or me to live with her in Thailand as an English teacher. She owns her own condo and has her own car and no debts, no sick buffalo so I thought I would check out here to see others experiences before I jump ship.

We have a lot of ladyboys in Denmark and some in Sweden. I also know some in Pattaya (Jomtien), one is widow after a nice dutch man, but now he/she/it has moved back to the house in Surin the dutch guy paid for.

Interesting that you say "she" - I don't have any problem with ladyboys I think I had sex with ladyboys one or 2 times (not so sure because no cocks and had vaginas). Which country does he/she/it wants to move to - Sweden and Denmark are easy, France and Belgium not so easy but not impossible.

Je parle francais, tu aussi parle francais?

We have a lot of ladyboys in Denmark and some in Sweden. I also know some in Pattaya (Jomtien), one is widow after a nice dutch man, but now he/she/it has moved back to the house in Surin the dutch guy paid for.

Interesting that you say "she" - I don't have any problem with ladyboys I think I had sex with ladyboys one or 2 times (not so sure because no cocks and had vaginas). Which country does he/she/it wants to move to - Sweden and Denmark are easy, France and Belgium not so easy but not impossible.

Je parle francais, tu aussi parle francais?

First of all I am English so as usual only speak English........ well appart from a little German and Dutch but don't tell anyone I'll never live it down. She is an odd one, she "says" she want to live wherever I want to live. Now with my job I can work and live anywhere in Europe and most of the world but can earn the most in Switzerland. She has offered for me to live with her in her condo and be an English teacher with her at a university but that only pays £600 a month. Or she will come to the UK and Live with me, or I can work for 6 months in Europe and earn £35,000 then live in Thailand for 6 months. Don't know what to do? As to what to call "her" I am not a virus that can see DNA/RNA so if it has a vagina, looks like a woman, walks like a woman, talks like a woman, fucks better than a woman, smells like a woman then to me it is a woman.

Sure absolutely, I agree. :up:

In my case it's almost opposite, my TGF is lesbian, she can move to Europe - big money and education 11 years outside Thailand, her present Tom looks like a man. But I've offered to marry with her former Tom who I've known for 7 years - she's hot and she likes me very much. And she is interested (she was in Sweden some years ago and the plan was that we stayed in same bed - the bed was small and I didn't dare, it could result in a baby). Of course I'm a lesbian. Same, same but different.

Sure absolutely, I agree. :up:

In my case it's almost opposite, my TGF is lesbian, she can move to Europe - big money and education 11 years outside Thailand, her present Tom looks like a man. But I've offered to marry with her former Tom who I've known for 7 years - she's hot and she likes me very much. And she is interested (she was in Sweden some years ago and the plan was that we stayed in same bed - the bed was small and I didn't dare, it could result in a baby). Of course I'm a lesbian. Same, same but different.

To be honest you don't look like a rug muncher? :hubbahubba:

Archived