What 800 Baht Bought Me In Patts ...

gobbledonk

try to remember the threads you started!

you were praising and glorifying this dosshouse like a superdeluxe 5++ star hotel and deal of the century!

why don't you apply for a creative director job in a ad agency?

Very funny, HT - you and Kong should share a room at the Nana and toss to see who gets the side that doesnt have the wet spot. Oh, and if you find a thousand baht note wedged between the mattress and the bedhead, its mine. Aaah, if those sheets could talk ....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very funny, HT - you and Kong should share a room at the Nana and toss to see who gets the side that doesnt have the wet spot. Oh, and if you find a thousand baht note wedged between the mattress and the bedhead, its mine. Aaah, if those sheets could talk ....

who the hell is Kong? I never stayed at the Nana and never will! so you need to apply another guy to look for your lost thousand baht notes and your lost memory!

I thought he meant King Kong. :(

Same same - the latter only annoys you from the roof of your hotel as he tries to swat planes out of the air. I'm guessing that they would give you a discount based on something like that, but think of the footage you could sell to the networks. Texas tornadoes wouldnt even rate in that broadcast .....

Archived