Taxis At Phnom Penh Airport

Fiery Jack

I would guess that this trip has come and gone.

I did get a chance for a few long talks with Frank. So that fact will date me. [/i]

Depends if your a clairvoyant or not. Next seance tell him his camera finally died also, but I miss it, almost as much as him, I even have some of the original cards still! No idea what to do with them as no new cameras take that format anymore.

Depends if your a clairvoyant or not. Next seance tell him his camera finally died also, but I miss it, almost as much as him, I even have some of the original cards still! No idea what to do with them as no new cameras take that format anymore.

Wait a minute - are you saying FJ is no longer with us ? I must have missed the memo on that one - if that is the case, I am very sorry to hear it.

Wait a minute - are you saying FJ is no longer with us ? I must have missed the memo on that one - if that is the case, I am very sorry to hear it.

No,

Unit 731 mentioned having a few talks with Frank. Frank was an old time BM LaoHuLi who sadly passed away in PP in about 2007

No,

Unit 731 mentioned having a few talks with Frank. Frank was an old time BM LaoHuLi who sadly passed away in PP in about 2007

I miss LaoHuLi too - he was one of the few gentlemen on this board at a time when it seemed that many of us were intent on tearing one another's throats out.

• 3 weeks later...

CF cards? What size/type. I might be able to provide a "decoder" You can PM me.

HH

Archived