Arrivederci Dubai, What Next?

you seem to do more workout in Dubai and only drinking in LOS!

I work and drink in Dubai. In LOS I only drink. The only workout I do is the aforementioned work.

take care of your health! we need you on this board!

If that is a genuine sentiment, then thank you. If not, then......

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Well I spent June in LOS and on 5 July flew back to Dubai for one night and caught up with some of the lads from the old office. Next day flew to London and spent a week there with my brother. Then took the train up to Scotland and have been there since, although I've moved around the country quite a bit. In Edinburgh at the moment but heading up the west coast tomorrow. Haven't really given much thought to getting back to work yet although I have sent out a few tentative enquiries in the last few days. Anyway I'll definitely be in Scotland for the next couple of weeks but towards the end of August I'm thinking of coming back to LOS for a while. :biggrin:

Still waiting for you to show me when someone posted that joke before me, but you seem to be unable to do so? :dunno:

i am just too lazy to go through over 220 pages of joke thread

- Kamui noted the same

- the picture i had saved to my harddrive before

frankly it does not matter, whether it was already posted before or not. you are excused as nobody can keep control of over 220 pages and know whether some joke has been posted before or not!

i am just too lazy to go through over 220 pages of joke thread

- Kamui noted the same

- the picture i had saved to my harddrive before

frankly it does not matter, whether it was already posted before or not. you are excused as nobody can keep control of over 220 pages and know whether some joke has been posted before or not!

HT, you're just too lazy full stop. If you want to use some repetitive jibe about someone then at least make it factual, don't just rely on Kamui' memory or lack thereof. :shakehead:wanker:

Archived