Is The "eden" In Soi 7 1/2 Still In Operation?

HellsBells

i was disappointed in the place when i visited.

but so easy to get a 3some around town and cheaper.

Where?

Thx for the info.

But why were U disappointed? Each time I was there (2009 the last) I had a ball!

Can't find a website of them.

HB

Where?

Thx for the info.

But why were U disappointed? Each time I was there (2009 the last) I had a ball!

Can't find a website of them.

HB

i did'nt like the concept of picking a lady and then she suggesting her friend to join us.

watching as i made my choice and noticed(imo)that many cute looking ladies were quickly picked and their friend was very much plainer.

yes of course easy to say no but it seemed to me they worked in pairs and no real choice as to who was the 2nd partner.

don't get me wrong,the sex was good and i was well satisfied but i preffered Annies where i could pick 2 ladies of MY choice and the ladies were fine with whoever i picked.

the French gentlemen was there in 2005 but i know he sold up later.

getting a 3some is quite easy in the bars,chat to a lady and if you suggest you are looking for a 3rd person they can quickly produce a friend to join you or many will suggest that a friend of theirs join you and then up to you.

yes in a place like Edens you know what to expect and picking up 2 ladies from a bar can be a hit or miss experience,but that's the chance you take.

I think so, but your address is not correct, Soi 7/1 I think is correct. And don't walk around Soi 7 looking for Eden, go back to Sukhumvit and take the next small Subsoi. (I haven't been there either, just think it's too expensive, but if I get a sponsor - sure!)

I think so, but your address is not correct, Soi 7/1 I think is correct. And don't walk around Soi 7 looking for Eden, go back to Sukhumvit and take the next small Subsoi. (I haven't been there either, just think it's too expensive, but if I get a sponsor - sure!)

At one time if you walked down soi 7/1 all there was to see was the Eden Club.

Today, there are so many businesses on that soi that it is real hard to find.

Walking down the soi, it is about half way on your right.

At one time if you walked down soi 7/1 all there was to see was the Eden Club.

Today, there are so many businesses on that soi that it is real hard to find.

Walking down the soi, it is about half way on your right.

Been twice his year,

Nowhere as much fun as it used to be. The girls are a bit more mechanical these days, they still do all the "stuff" but just not quite as well.

Might try Tulip Massage next time

Archived