Red's Return Part Iii

Redbaron

PATTAYA - RIHANNA

As I sit at home now, listening to any Rihanna song, instantly puts me back to Soi LK Metro. Must admit, until I met "Rihanna" I'd never heard of the singer. Well, I think I have but was never a fan. She tells me she looks like her... I did a Google, and with a bit of imagination she does I guess, who am I to argue? Then again, I'd never befriended a Go-Go dancer before either. Believe it or not.

The day I checked into ChangThang, I met up with my (normal) Aussie mate at the Billabong Bar on the corner of LK Metro for an afternoon snack and a few cold ones. Feeling relieved to be without Jackpot by my side we have a good laugh, talk about the trip so far and what we have both been up to in the years since we caught up in Melbourne. We've both got a little bit older, but he looks the same to me. I'm feeling a bit rough after burning the midnight oil for a fortnight, he looks as fresh as a daisy and he spends a good part of the year here. Some people stay young, lucky hey?

While waiting for him, I finally get to talk to the "cashier" at the Billabong who is an absolute stunner in my eyes. Seems like a "good girl" but who knows? Her daughter is running a muck in the bar, and since she's a cutie, all the BG's are playing with her, as they tend to do with kids.

I don't remember her name but she says she doesn't go with guys, and is only in town for a little bit before returning to Bangkok. Who knows? Maybe that's true but we had a good old chin wag about who knows what. I good bloke myself by buying her a drink (Iced Tea) before she has to dash. Mai Pen Rai, Aussie mate arrives and the night begins.

"Red, Tonight we're going to find you a stunner mate."

"Sounds like a plan." Says I.

"Big feed, then we hit the Go-Gos."

"Cool."

After a monster feed we start at the Soi Dianna end - Champagne. Busy, nothing standing out at the time, 1 drink. Check-bin.

MASH. Some stunners in here, but after two drinks not one sat down with us. They were all eating in the corner. As we check bin, one lovely sits next to us, OK one more drink but she doesn't seem too sanuk so we head to the Office.

Again. Nothing spectacular, though nothing I'd run away from either.

Submarine. Bingo. There she is - dancing like a true professional. Long legs, running her fingers through her hair. Wiggling that ass in the air and giving it a shake, giving ME that seductive look with those enormous "anime" type eyes. Great make up. Cheeky smile, and looks like she's really enjoying herself. Rihanna -"We found love" pumping through the speakers.

Aussie mate gives me a nudge and a wink. We're staying here for a while matey.

She sits next to me and I'm gone.

"Drink?"

"Thankyou."

"I'd better get another one as well."

"Good idea"

"Don't think I'm going home with anyone but her mate."

"I know." says Aussie mate, laughing.

We have a couple more in the gogo, before paying bar and Rihanna changes from her "outfit" into a sexy shiny crop top with short denim shorts. You know the kind. I'm a sucker for those denim shorts, and crop tops seal the deal every time. Aussie mate heads to Walking Street to complete his mission, and we stroll back to the room, via 7/11 for some supplies.

I'm not one for writing about bedroom activities, but fuck me.. She absolutely ate me alive. Broke all records and left me totally exhausted.. I honestly didn't think I had that kind of stamina or shots in me... We slept well that night.

"You working again tomorrow night?"

"Yes, start 8pm."

"Should I come back."

(Giggling). "Of course."

Not interested in breakfast (has to go to school) - she leaves by 11am after another session or two..

The next night (my last in Pattaya) was not so exciting but still memorable. I return to Submarine by about 9pm, but her a drink and pay bar. This time the bar is quite busier than the previous night, and she's getting a lot of attention from a group of young lads who arrive to a big round of applause soon after I pay bar. She tells me they are Americans from a "big boat" - I'm tipping military, as they're a lot fitter than I feel. Time to dance...

During her "routine" she spends a lot of time entertaining the lads, of course when she hops to the dance table near me she gives me a massive amount of attention as well. All is well. I ask her if she'd prefer to spend time with the lads, mai pen rai, but she insists she wants to be with me. Cool. So after a few we head off down the soi to a friend of her's bar as well as the Billabong for a few. Had a feed and a laugh, before retiring to the room, for more olympic gymnastic practice.

"You have facebook?"

"No."

"Email?"

I write it down... and she send me an email on her Ipad.. This could get dangerous, I think, but then again it could also get me back into shape!

I have since "found" her of facebook, but not added as a friend. Looks like she's a lesbian with another stunner in the bar... Could be a plan when I return soon.. Something to think about.

She leaves again at about the same time (11), happy with the fistful of baht, and a smile. Will I look her up next time? More than likely.

Checkout, taxi, airport, Phuket...

TBC

BB - I guess this makes me a Rihanna fan too, as for which part I'm up to, who knows... I'm just making this up as I go along.. Next'll be Phuket, which, as usual, screwed with my head.

That's life hey..

At the moment, I'm simply working out how much leave I have, preparing for the next trip.

Archived