Double Penetration

bolleken

13 posts and the guy (my assumption) dives straight into the deep end ... whoa :)

http://devilsdenpattaya.com/

Read the profiles - several are up for it. No idea re cost, and I have to say that the place looks pretty forbidding from the outside : somewhat dungeon-like. Give them a call and make it clear exactly what you mean by DP, as anal-with-vibrator is technically also double penetration. They dont strike me as being very shy, but I have met exactly one Thai woman who was up for a MMF threesome - or at least one who was up for it sober.

I have to ask

Which sex are you?

The female looking for two men, or a male looking for a couple?

He's a troll...he's been posting this same request on several local pussy forums. I mean, Jesus fuck, if you wanna slap balls with another guy (no judgment here, whatever turns you on...hell, I've done it, I think we all have!!), you know how to arrange it. You get a willing girl, and if you don't run into a friendly farang as you two troll the bars (do you want a farang?? I would assume so, since you're trolling the forums...hmmm, maybe the farang guy is even more essential to you than the girl??), or you take her to the bars on Soi Twilight off of Surawong, and you get your shit sorted out (maybe literally!!). Have fun, but please don't ask questions you already know the answers to...!!

Archived