Check Your Mcdonalds Chicken Mcnuggets Before You Eat Them

The_Munchmaster

Woman sells a three-year-old McDonald’s chicken nugget that looks like George Washington for $8,100

A Nebraska woman has sold a three-year-old McDonald's Chicken McNugget that resembles President George Washington for $8,100 on eBay.

McNugget_2159404b.jpg

The Sioux City Journal in Iowa, USA, says bidding ended on Monday morning.

Rebekah Speight of Dakota City sold the McNugget to raise money for a drive to raise $15,000 and send 50 children to summer church camp in Sioux City. She did not disclose who won the auction.

Ms Speight says her children didn't eat the chicken during a McDonald's visit three years ago. She was about to toss it, then spotted Washington's resemblance. Ms Speight stashed the McNugget in her freezer.

eBay had temporarily taken down the auction last month because it violated rules regulating expired food.

She later received an email saying the site was "willing to make exceptions to help your cause."

On the auction page for the McNugget Ms Speight wrote: "Approximately 3 years ago, I treated my children to “99 cent McNugget Tuesday†and play time at our local McDonald’s. As I was cleaning up, I noticed one particular nugget and began to laugh. I picked it up for a closer look, and sure enough it was in the likeness of President George Washington. I decided to take it home and show my husband this hysterical find.

"When he arrived home, I pulled it out of the freezer and he could not believe his eyes. We shared a moment of laughter as we joked about putting it on eBay. Then back in the freezer it went.

"The students of Family Worship Center in Sioux City, Iowa are in the process of trying to raise $15,000 for Church Camp this summer. My husband and I felt led to auction this “President George Washington Chicken McNugget†as part of our fund-raising effort. 100% of the money raised will go to Family Worship Center in Sioux City, Iowa.

"By bidding on this rare “President George Washington Chicken McNugget†… not only will you have an opportunity to be the new owner of this rare find, but you will be investing in the lives of children."

Woman sells a three-year-old McDonald’s chicken nugget that looks like George Washington for $8,100

A Nebraska woman has sold a three-year-old McDonald's Chicken McNugget that resembles President George Washington for $8,100 on eBay.

McNugget_2159404b.jpg

The Sioux City Journal in Iowa, USA, says bidding ended on Monday morning.

Rebekah Speight of Dakota City sold the McNugget to raise money for a drive to raise $15,000 and send 50 children to summer church camp in Sioux City. She did not disclose who won the auction.

Ms Speight says her children didn't eat the chicken during a McDonald's visit three years ago. She was about to toss it, then spotted Washington's resemblance. Ms Speight stashed the McNugget in her freezer.

eBay had temporarily taken down the auction last month because it violated rules regulating expired food.

She later received an email saying the site was "willing to make exceptions to help your cause."

On the auction page for the McNugget Ms Speight wrote: "Approximately 3 years ago, I treated my children to “99 cent McNugget Tuesday†and play time at our local McDonald’s. As I was cleaning up, I noticed one particular nugget and began to laugh. I picked it up for a closer look, and sure enough it was in the likeness of President George Washington. I decided to take it home and show my husband this hysterical find.

"When he arrived home, I pulled it out of the freezer and he could not believe his eyes. We shared a moment of laughter as we joked about putting it on eBay. Then back in the freezer it went.

"The students of Family Worship Center in Sioux City, Iowa are in the process of trying to raise $15,000 for Church Camp this summer. My husband and I felt led to auction this “President George Washington Chicken McNugget†as part of our fund-raising effort. 100% of the money raised will go to Family Worship Center in Sioux City, Iowa.

"By bidding on this rare “President George Washington Chicken McNugget†… not only will you have an opportunity to be the new owner of this rare find, but you will be investing in the lives of children."

my uncle used to work for a meat processing factories based in Iowa and Nebraska which used to supply the McD,s in the area and has never touched any of their products for over 30 years.

he had some horror stories concerning what went into the burgers..... :closemouth:

I gotta check betwwen the cushions of my couch.

I might have the faces of all the Presidents.

I do not see any resemblance to old George Wash in that, and anyone paying that many bucks for that stupid old chicken McNugget is a total twat. Really people. WTF?!!! She actually froze it for three freakin' years?!!! Why?

Archived