What Happened Here The Last 4 Years?

elef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still I'm looking for more activity without breaking the rules. Probably I must go to Spain in the end of the week for 1-2 weeks, but before that I will try to give some life - a worthy life to such a fine board.

Unfortunately the forum became more like an old boys club. There aren't that many fresh members posting regularly. I guess one reason is, that the old members nearly never post in the nightlife forum anymore. The P4P part was what drew me to the forum and since it is very quite nowadays....

"digging up 5-6 yr old posts" - maybe nostalgic, but more likely a troll.
Nope, I don't think any old posts have been reactivated by trolls. TBH I think it's a good thing, and anyway the board needs it. :up:

I've chosen not to answer to threads with last post older than 1 or 2 days. Why, that's history...
That seems like quite a strange decision, but each to their own. :dunno:

Still I'm looking for more activity without breaking the rules. Probably I must go to Spain in the end of the week for 1-2 weeks, but before that I will try to give some life - a worthy life to such a fine board.
Looking forward to the life giving. :biggrin:

It might be the new format

Actually I think the new format is much better than the old one.

(Just one small thing not only here but on many modern boards - why use Times New Roman? It belongs to typewriter age. It reminds me of the days before internet, I bought 2 modems at a speed of 2 kb. And tried to connect with BBS directly.)

Hello to BB and WF two guys I've met IRL.

Looking forward to the life giving.

Thanks Munchie, your post proves that my strategy works.

Remember 2 things,

I've been away 3½ year and I see all changes at one time.

If I want to discuss I also want reactions, if I was a prophet telling the absolute truth why post here? I could do in front of the mirror and be sure of one admirer!

:beer:

I've been away 3½ year and I see all changes at one time.

If I want to discuss I also want reactions, if I was a prophet telling the absolute truth why post here? I could do in front of the mirror and be sure of one admirer!

:beer:

May I ask what kind of illness kept you away for such a long time (if it is not too personal)?

Archived