Testosterone Patches

HSTEACH

More or less the same for me some years ago, I threw it away in the bin in my hotel room and had no problem. But it was prescribed drugs. Newbies must know what the law is in Thailand and how to get legal stuff. If they instead want to go for illegal, their business and not my

Function of testosterone. Loss of T may not affect you now, but as you age it WILL. Link to Mayo Clinic....

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/testosterone-therapy/MC00030

I'm old and getting older (we all do), I know of testosterone and will not hesitate to take it if I need it in future. What surprised me is that you have patches and cream, I thought it was administered as pills and injections.

A lot of bodybuilders take testosterone and they are around 20-30....

Don't misunderstand my mentioning of newbies, it was not referring to you of course since you have been here since the old Delphi board, it was a separate discussion inside the thread. :beer:

More or less the same for me some years ago, I threw it away in the bin in my hotel room and had no problem. But it was prescribed drugs. Newbies must know what the law is in Thailand and how to get legal stuff. If they instead want to go for illegal, their business and not my problem.

funny thing is i WILL NOT dispose of any condoms i might use in the bin in my room.

i know everyone knows i've had ladies in my room but i would feel embarrassed when the cleaning staff looked at me,knowing they had maybe found used condoms.

a strange state of affairs.

Embarassing maybe, but also good promotion - "You man big power - I like man big power...."

not something i would encourage i assure you.... :shakehead

the ladies cleaning the rooms about 95% old,fat and very unattractive,i would not want most of them thinking i might be a catch..... :shocked:

did arrange to meet a young cutie in 2010 outside of work.

she was shy but eventually good fun to be with but did'nt want to be seen in the nightlife areas and we spent a nice night out in a small bar well away from anywhere she thought she might be seen with a farang.

stayed in the room for a couple of hours afterwards but she could'nt stay obviously.

i liked her and we always had a chat each day and i gave her a good tip at the end of my stay.

Just one time, but the cleaning lady's husband went to Rayong with his friends and he was out butterflying some friend told her. She came to me and stayed half the night and absolutely didn't want any money.

In my hotels I always find young, beautiful cleaning ladies and they often indicate they can take a half hour brake if I want....

Archived