Dem Old Bones

gobbledonk

Guest lazyphil

Well my old bones seem to be quite strong, at least the big round one on top of my neck is.

Fell down a marble staircase a few weeks ago and battered the old skull a few times on the way down, but it still seems to be intact. sick0023.gif

The downside was I started having dizzy spells the following week so went to the hospital where they took bloods and did a CT Scan and MRI (about Baht 60K) and discovered that part of my brain is missing?! :shocked:

I could have done without knowing that, but it does explain a few things. :hmmm:

wtf?....did you have a lobotomy and forget?

• 3 years later...

This is a very old post to respond to. If you are still in touch perhaps this may help?

If an xray has shown "thin" bones then they must be quite reduced.

A dual Photon Bone density xray (coloured ones) really show the exactness of the detioration.

Usually the left femur and lower vertibrae are targetted because this type of bone changes more rapidly than the long bones.

Every 5 years the ends of the femur has a complete renewal like the ends of most of our bones.. Every 15 years the middle of the femur has had a complete change.

If you are female, you stand a very good chance of really increasing your bone density by using natural Progesterone cream topically on the skin almost daily is very small amounts. It is a beautiful hormone.

Drug companies have been passing off their modified version Provera as progesterone BUT ITS NOT!!!

If you are post menopausal, apply 3 weeks on and one week off then start again.

If you are male, it could be the same--- not absolutely sure. Men produce and need Progesterone.

It doesnt matter how much increase in calcium in your diet because the Ostioblast cells that put calcium back into the bones require to be triggered at their receptor sites by Progesterone of Oestriol (one of the 3 Oestrogens). Stick with Progesterone.

Study all you can from JohnRLee Md website. http://www.johnleemd.com/

It may save your life, or a broken neck of your femur, even for breast cancer, multiple sclerosis etc etc

Good luck.