Man Bags, Who's Wearing One And Are They Gay?

The_Munchmaster

I'm old school. I have an earring. But its only the left ear. In my day, pillow biters wore it in their right ear as a secret signal they were into men. Both ears was out of the question. Only an unabashed full blown queen wore it in both ears. An earing meant you were cool though. There was a saying around my way "left is right, right is wrong" with regards to wearing an earring. Nowadays rappers and basketball players are wearing 1 carat diamonds in both airs. The old rules don't apply (athough if its only the right ear, you're still suspect).

Anyway, I used to laugh at the man bag wearers and were I still in HS my friends and may have made an example of one or two of them. So, many women thought it was nice that I found myself at Big C in Pattaya actually contemplating getting one. It was a ruddy, worn looking one, that had an army green look to it that I thought would give me some macho edge to it but one look in the mirror with me wearing it and I knew. I knew there was no way in hell I'd ever wear one. I don't chide guys for wearing it any longer. The metrosexuals can have at it. My right ear will be earring free, my shoulder will be man bag free and I will keep my archaic, uncomfortableness about some things that threaten my view of my masculinity.

While every wearer may not be gay, the fact that the lads who DO wear them have to defend themselves, "It's not a handbag, it's a man-bag!" tells me it is still definately a suspect accessory to carry.

Attache brief case is the goods if you want to look cool. For the life of me I can't think what I'd (personally) need to carry in such a bag. The only thing I ever sling over my shoulder is my camera.

YMMV

I'm old school. I have an earring. But its only the left ear. In my day, pillow biters wore it in their right ear as a secret signal they were into men. Both ears was out of the question. Only an unabashed full blown queen wore it in both ears. An earing meant you were cool though. There was a saying around my way "left is right, right is wrong" with regards to wearing an earring. Nowadays rappers and basketball players are wearing 1 carat diamonds in both airs. The old rules don't apply (athough if its only the right ear, you're still suspect).

in the mid 70's in my town(maybe the whole of the UK)it was the same thing,left was hetro and right the opposite.

remember seeing a fella who was a local character who had both ears pierced and we thought he was a little suspect in his sexual preferences.

my friends and i were teenagers and quite innocent and did'nt know much about that sort of thing but this guy got to hear about it and taught us each a lesson with his fists over time,he was annoyed that we thought he was gay.

funnily enough he now lives 2 doors away from me and we are good friends,thankfully he remembers nothing of me in the past.

but the original question is a no-no from me.

'm happy with a rucksack slung over my shoulder or if needed to carry it by a strap.

AA Passenger Causes Disturbance After Leaving DFW Airport

Flight 2401 left Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport bound for Los Angeles. Passenger Lori Barber said about 15 minutes into the flight a man charged past her, demanding to see the pilot.

Barber told NewsRadio 1080 KRLD the man was hard to miss.

“Well, he was wearing two pairs of glasses, one with a red beam coming out of the lens, and he had three or four ‘man purses’ on and he had Superman socks on,†she recalled.

After preventing the man from entering the cockpit, he was subdued and the flight continued.

My link

in the mid 70's in my town(maybe the whole of the UK)it was the same thing,left was hetro and right the opposite.

remember seeing a fella who was a local character who had both ears pierced and we thought he was a little suspect in his sexual preferences.

So is your nipple ring on the right or left?

Archived