Man Bags, Who's Wearing One And Are They Gay?

The_Munchmaster

I carry a bag similar to the bottom right in the OP.

I tell people it's a camera bag to avoid allegations of gayness, it also carries the phone, pens, notebooks, passport, flash drives, occasionally a book or eBook reader....

Wouldn't be without one.

I carry a bag similar to the bottom right in the OP.

I tell people it's a camera bag to avoid allegations of gayness, it also carries the phone, pens, notebooks, passport, flash drives, occasionally a book or eBook reader....

Wouldn't be without one.

as Frankie Howard used to say.......ooh er missus.

i'd be clenching my arse cheeks if you stood behind me in a queue with a man bag over your shoulder..... :blink:

The only conceivable way I would wear one is if I were holding hands with a pretty girl. I have changed my style over the past several months. I was waaayyyyyyy too old for the hip hop baggy, thug style on weekends. I look young for my age but the few hip hop stuff I had left I was looking silly. I've changed my style to the '90s Lenny Kravitz look: torn jeans, plan t shirt, torn jeans or True Religion style jeans with the large stitching, and black motorcycle boots. I need to the Lenny Kravitz body to go along with that though. No man-bag though although it may not look too out of place with that.

Also, if man-bags are bad, how bad are 'murses' (man-purse)!!! If any son of mine came home with a murse, he's getting a all expense paid trip to the most degenerate of Pattaya sois for some sorting out. The straight half of soi 6 ought to work nicely but I'd be worried he looks too long at the trannies.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a nice red one. And I do carry it. But only with my carry-on suitcase/travel bag. It's my 2nd bag. But it is a man bag with a nice strap. It's quite nice with multiple zippers and multiple pockets.

So what does it make me? Eh?

:neener:

Archived