Snake Line At Suvarnabhumi

Horneytorney

Between the airline check in counters and the security area - what used to be 3 separate immigration areas are now down to 1 1/2 - with some for the "Thai Elite" or something like that - and others for Aircrew / Airport Pass holders. It has been covered in renovation boards the last 6 to 9 months, but seems to be almost ready. But I have no idea what they are actually doing - I saw the new escalator this last trip but could not see where it was going to.

i think there are/were more than that. there is the first class/biz class immigration/security area for TG (gate 1 area), then comes domestic security (door 2); then 3 large immigration/security area and in between smaller fast tracks (many airlines offer fast track voucher for first/biz class passengers), Aircrew/Airport pass holders and Thai Elite immigration/security areas.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think there are/were more than that. there is the first class/biz class immigration/security area for TG (gate 1 area), then comes domestic security (door 2); then 3 large immigration/security area and in between smaller fast tracks (many airlines offer fast track voucher for first/biz class passengers), Aircrew/Airport pass holders and Thai Elite immigration/security areas.

oh and I forgot, there is of course also the VIP area, through which Mr. Thaksin will come if he dares to return...

Archived