One Of My Stranger Experiences Here...pregnant (Ex?) Bg

Gadfly

I was snipped many years ago after a Chinese gf missed a period and put the fear of God into me. Given that Thai women believe in ghosts and witch doctors, I wouldnt guarantee that it would automatically get you off the hook - this isnt a society rooted in science and Western logic.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two days and no calls. Perhaps the deluge is over? Although she was calling 10+ times a day, she never tried even once to suggest I was the father. The sex was always protected and even if there was a break, I was snipped a while ago (something I mentioned it to her).

I don't know how many Thai ladies slapped on some baby oil

and the oil proceeded to destroy the condom. Shit!

I think many girls are in this position. I knew one who wasn't sure if the kid would be black or not but who milked the poor white sap for all he was worth. Even when it came out as whitey's child, she didn't care.

As the guys mean little to them, why does it matter who the father is ? They only hope some guy with a bit of money stands up to pay the bills. If not, farm it out to mama and back on her back.

I've had an unusual experience with a preggers BG before, wrote up a report on it (which I can't seem to find at the moment, hmm, maybe didn't post one after all! The memory's not what it used to be, but the imagination is still going strong!)

I wonder whether one aspect of the girl wanting to get laid is a kind of proving to herself that she's still a winner by the standards of her peers -- like everyone, bar girls judge themselves according to her friends and the standards of success they set for themselves, consciously or otherwise. I didn't give a fuck about how I did in law school originally, but there's something about competing with one's peers that gives satisfaction, so I'd study and try to do well on exams, if only to show (myself, my friends) that I was smart and capable of jumping through the same hoops they were jumping through. For BGs, the test and indicator of success is getting fucked by farang - proves she's desirable, that she's a winner in their game. Pregnant, and perhaps not working, she's not getting fucked as much, but may still desire to prove - even if only to herself, since she's not being barfined or plucked from the crowd in a freelancer disco - that she's still a success, and nothing spells success like a sweaty farang guy laboring away over her... Perhaps not in this case, but sometimes - same thing when a girl is already 'taken' by a boyfriend who's not around, she'll fuck around not because she likes sex, but just to tell herself and her friends that she's a winner! (Er, uh, like, that's why my Thai girlfriends always fuck around when I'm not there, right? ...)

I think many girls are in this position. I knew one who wasn't sure if the kid would be black or not but who milked the poor white sap for all he was worth. Even when it came out as whitey's child, she didn't care.

As the guys mean little to them, why does it matter who the father is ? They only hope some guy with a bit of money stands up to pay the bills. If not, farm it out to mama and back on her back.

I remember a Nana dancer about 8 or 9 years ago who was getting child support from 3 different men, each one paying for "his" child. The really nervy part was she'd never had a child. Whenever a "daddy" came to visit, she'd borrow another dancer's kid to show him.

I remember a Nana dancer about 8 or 9 years ago who was getting child support from 3 different men, each one paying for "his" child. The really nervy part was she'd never had a child. Whenever a "daddy" came to visit, she'd borrow another dancer's kid to show him.

That's a clever girl. biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Two days and no calls. Perhaps the deluge is over? Although she was calling 10+ times a day, she never tried even once to suggest I was the father. The sex was always protected and even if there was a break, I was snipped a while ago (something I mentioned it to her).

I'm with the Munchmaster, I'd give her one and would enjoy it. Did a famous FL here in P last year at 8 months, great experience. Just be clear upfront, you do it for the fun for you and her, that's all. And pay the usual.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with the Munchmaster, I'd give her one and would enjoy it. Did a famous FL here in P last year at 8 months, great experience. Just be clear upfront, you do it for the fun for you and her, that's all. And pay the usual.

But what if he hasn't got 500 baht?

There is a girl that is doing the same scam with one falang in BKK and at least two in Europe. She can juggle schedules better than most stewardess as it has worked for years.

Unlike the unethical Nana whore you referred to Mac, this girl has the professional integrity to at least HAVE A CHILD with either her Thai husband or maybe one of the motorcycle taxi boys on her soi, rather than borrowing a baby, to pass off as "yours" to the falang.

Archived