5 Terror Suspects Killed In Bali Tourist Areas

gobbledonk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you mean like the killing of Osama bin Ladin?

Would you have been happier to see him sit through a lengthy trial where the outcome would have been the same ? He had a quick death facing his enemy after many years causing untold misery from Aden to Bali and, of course, NYC - how many of his victims were even combatants ? The SEAL who pulled the trigger did everyone, including Bin Laden, a huge favor. He may have been 'unarmed', but so were the vast majority of his victims.

Would you have been happier to see him sit through a lengthy trial where the outcome would have been the same ? He had a quick death facing his enemy after many years causing untold misery from Aden to Bali and, of course, NYC - how many of his victims were even combatants ? The SEAL who pulled the trigger did everyone, including Bin Laden, a huge favor. He may have been 'unarmed', but so were the vast majority of his victims.

Rustle rustle rustle……………. Excuse me while a make my Bacofoil hat, ahem! Now if I wanted the world’s most wanted man in history I would detain him and tell the world his body was buried at sea. No wailing virgins at his grave, no place of worship for his followers, no body to dig up and prove he is still alive working in a chippy. No a burial at sea, quick, clean and game over!

Now in the real world while his co conspirators relax knowing he and his information are at the bottom of the sea, I would have is body in the fwd torpedo room of an Ohio class sub alive and kicking. With electrodes up the yin yang getting all the information I could, and when he was wrung out like a sponge fire his body out of said torpedo tube number one! But then I am sure our colonial cousins would not sink to such depths?

Rustle rustle rustle……………. Excuse me while a make my Bacofoil hat, ahem! Now if I wanted the world’s most wanted man in history I would detain him and tell the world his body was buried at sea. No wailing virgins at his grave, no place of worship for his followers, no body to dig up and prove he is still alive working in a chippy. No a burial at sea, quick, clean and game over!

Now in the real world while his co conspirators relax knowing he and his information are at the bottom of the sea, I would have is body in the fwd torpedo room of an Ohio class sub alive and kicking. With electrodes up the yin yang getting all the information I could, and when he was wrung out like a sponge fire his body out of said torpedo tube number one! But then I am sure our colonial cousins would not sink to such depths?

There is a story that Osama was not buried at sea, but was flown to the US and his cadaver is kept on ice. Don't know what they plan to do with it.

no! sure the US did the right thing by killing Osama! But I would like to emphasize on the bias YOU face! If US seals do an operation against a terrorist on foreign territory, they are at war and therefore legally correct to kill the unarmed suspect. If some other country's army or police forces rescue some hostages and could have killed some more terrorists than absolutely necessary to guarantee that the hostages are not harmed, you accuse them of extra judicial killing!

no! sure the US did the right thing by killing Osama! But I would like to emphasize on the bias YOU face! If US seals do an operation against a terrorist on foreign territory, they are at war and therefore legally correct to kill the unarmed suspect. If some other country's army or police forces rescue some hostages and could have killed some more terrorists than absolutely necessary to guarantee that the hostages are not harmed, you accuse them of extra judicial killing!

It would be fantastic if you re-read this thread to see exactly who made the remark about 'extra-judicial killing'. There is no question in anyone's mind, American or otherwise, that Osama was a sworn enemy of the United States and its allies - can the same be said of the East Timorese and Acehnese cowering in their villages while Kopassus and other units of the TNI murdered unarmed civilians ? They continue to do the same thing in West Papua today, threatening their own media if they stray from the official line.

We are complicit - the Australian Defence Force trains Indonesian officers right here in Australia and it took many years of lobbying for Canberra to finally do something about the genocide in East Timor. Much to everyone's surprise (yeah..). we are taking the lion's share of their oil and natural gas. Its a wonderful world.

no! sure the US did the right thing by killing Osama!

we only have the Amrricans word that OBL was killed.

has anyone here seen the footage of him being shot? and if so why not post it?.

but we know any kind of footage can be faked,so maybe he is in a palatial room somewhere being treated in a very sumptious manner while being pumped for all the info he has?.

Archived