Who's The Writer And Where In Bangkok You Can Find His Name?

elef

...Not elephant (maybe I'm a small one but you must buy me a big chang first) it's not related at all. :elephant:

No, of course it's not related! :doah: It was just a play on words, a bit of humour (the dunces cap should have given that away). :rolleyes:

Elef, as I read more of your responses to other peoples posts I begin to realise that you don't get sarcasm, irony, wit, etc. Maybe it's a Swedish thing, but you seem to interpret anything anyone posts as fact, i.e., black and white, rather than what it's actually meant to be! :dunno:

No, of course it's not related! :doah: It was just a play on words, a bit of humour (the dunces cap should have given that away). :rolleyes:

Elef, as I read more of your responses to other peoples posts I begin to realise that you don't get sarcasm, irony, wit, etc. Maybe it's a Swedish thing, but you seem to interpret anything anyone posts as fact, i.e., black and white, rather than what it's actually meant to be! :dunno:

I get more than you think, maybe more than you (sometimes, often or always - please choose) - and my way of answering is very often humouristic, often ironic, perhaps witty (I let others judge that) but never sarcastic - I never kick somebody after they're down... :cheerleader:

Archived