How Can We (Re-)Activate The Board?

elef

Is this some kind of creepy Deja Vu thing going here? I have bed bugs in my apartment in LA. Got back from San Diego Sunday night - woke up Monday morning and I had this itch on my wrist. And I saw this little speck there, start moving. And then I smashed the fucker and a teensy little bit of blood spurted. Neighbors had them a couple months ago. Yep - looked it up on the internet, no doubt about it. Pulled up all corners of the mattress and found two more. FUCK. Bed bugs? WTF - is this the dark ages or something? And I'm a clean dude.

Anyway, it's gonna be a hassle getting this taken care of. Already tossed the sheets and washed every last piece of clothing twice on HOT. Next is the bug guy.

Oh yeah, wtf - dreadfully sorry, way off topic.

Julian - get your point. Your sorry ass needs to post more. :)

(Feeling a bit ornery today and looking for an outlet, see 1st paragraph above).

Incidental - saw this at the bottom of the T360 homepage or whatever --- Is Gobbledonk really that old? Shit man, now I know why I like coming here. You guys make me feel like a newborn. :)))))))

7044136765_eeb786c414_z.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VK's two cents worth.....

Sorry, don't post much as most other people beat me to it. And usually only if I have something useful to contribute. I don't (and hope never to) preach from a bar stool. Seen the scene, from back when Spanky's was still Three Roses, and the Mermaidium actually had a tank full of water. Those were the days.

Last time I met anyone from the board was when the meetings were still at that Aussie place next to Cowboy. Think I ran into KS, Coss and Stickman. Possibly Nervous Dog.

Not trying to be anti-social, but home is in a different direction from where the meetings are, and usually have other priorities on Friday evenings.

--------

Jesus, CS - somewhere between Stick's ongoing pessimism and your post, I'm not sure I even want to set foot in Thailand again, much less live there.

Gobble, thought you're still counting down? Or are you in re-consideration mode now? :stirthepo:hubbahubba:

Hi,

"the Mermaidium actually had a tank full of water"

Fond memories of that :)

The tank didn't last long though :(

Sanuk!

The shower shows that redisplaced the mermaids was a real letdown. The other thing I remember about the place was, 'Hey! What's this metal ladder in front of the urinal doing here?' And your eyes follow it up to see that it's actually the 'entrance' to the tank and the girls are looking down at you taking a piss and are getting their own back... :)

Gentlemen ,

not that I had ever been there , but does anybody remember a place called Clinton Plaza ? I would be unable to locate the property nowadays but do definitely remember a short time place first ( second ) floor above something else . A Dollhouse has been there with the unforgettable No. 33 , not that I did ever see her big boobs . I did only read about them .

The old times have been better , it is a fact .

Gentlemen ,

not that I had ever been there , but does anybody remember a place called Clinton Plaza ? I would be unable to locate the property nowadays but do definitely remember a short time place first ( second ) floor above something else . A Dollhouse has been there with the unforgettable No. 33 , not that I did ever see her big boobs . I did only read about them .

The old times have been better , it is a fact .

Ah, where the bars had 'related' names. Remember 'Hilary' bar, for one. Yes, I quite liked that particular Dollhouse. I was also there the day soil samples were being taken, so suspected it's demise was near. Think there's a hotel on that site now. (The bar in the front was the only place you could get 'Grolsch' beer. Don't know if you can get it now)

Archived