Farang Moron Of The Month

gobbledonk

There's nothing for Elef to clarify, he clearly stated that you were a moron (and your posts do confirm this), he just didn't agree that you were "moron of the decade", which suggests that there is someone in the last 10 years who is even more moronic than you! :dunno:

Damn - they're onto me. Time to sell all my gold earrings and move to a shack in the woods with a pregnant teen.

middle_school_pregnant_teens.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always feel relief when I click on a thread with a title like this and it is not about me or anyone I know.

You don't live in SF and write comic books do you? :)

My old gf's sister was at a mini mart in North Beach when this guy behind her in line just grabs her shorts and pulls them down so he can see her panties, I mean pulled them down to her knees. She turned around like WTF, and the guy was visibly aroused and just standing there. Shopkeeper called the police, they took him, it turned out later she found out he was some kind of locally quasi-famous comic book artist. And ironically after court, she felt bad for the guy.

Back to the thread.

You don't live in SF and write comic books do you? :)

My old gf's sister was at a mini mart in North Beach when this guy behind her in line just grabs her shorts and pulls them down so he can see her panties, I mean pulled them down to her knees. She turned around like WTF, and the guy was visibly aroused and just standing there. Shopkeeper called the police, they took him, it turned out later she found out he was some kind of locally quasi-famous comic book artist. And ironically after court, she felt bad for the guy.

Back to the thread.

What you just described is a scene from the movie Crumb, a documentary about R. Crumb the artist. Well, not a "scene" in the sense that we see it take place or acting out, but it's discussed in the movie.

The person who pulls the woman's pants down is Crumb's brother, also interviewed in the film...Crumb is a genius who is socially very weird/eccentric, but his brother is a downright sociopath.

Anyway, your gf's sister probably saw this in the movie and thought she'd appropriate it as her own story, haha. Unless she's really the one it happened to? Mind you, that movie came out a good 17-18 years ago...!

Interesting. I know of Crumb a teensy bit -- received a book as a birthday gift last year (hard cover novel length comic interpretation of the book of Genesis, and it's actually pretty well done).

Anyway, she told us this story probably back around 06, and one thing struck me as odd at the time: she was very casual about it, like it was no big deal. She went to art school in SF and was known to shall we say... exaggerate things. So anyway, I couldn't understand that she was so casual and NOT freaking out, per normal. Whatever, but now I'm thinking.

Hmmmmmm. I think I need to google this Crumb documentary. Don't really talk to my ex or have any idea what the sister is doing, but man if that was all bullshit....

BAH! Jerks.

What you just described is a scene from the movie Crumb, a documentary about R. Crumb the artist.

Just watched. Some darkness there, and in it's own way - I don't want to say inspiring, but -- it was worthwhile. The family stuff was just depressing (and no it's not abuse, it's this family that was f'd in the head), and then when they roll credits you see his older brother committed suicide shortly after they filmed.

I get the reference now. Story not quite exactly the same but pretty close. Yep, gave you instant credence and didn't argue because I doubted it was completely true even back then (same girl also had a bout with cancer, that was quite misrepresented and exploited, also when I asked her about the experience in court she would quickly change subjects). I do think she probably saw a creepy guy eyeballing her or something, then blew it up from there. Def the documentary could be inspiration. But the tale stuck with me, as the strange ones do.

I'm going to have to read up some more on the old Crumb stuff and Mr Natural. Movie is still seeping in. It's heavy in a subtle way, still trying to make sense of what I just watched.

Archived