Farang Moron Of The Month

gobbledonk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my questions qualifies actually for the most legitimate question of the century!

Take it easy guys, moron yes but not of the decade, a legitimate question yes but not of the century. :beer:

The answer is 42. :yay:

Take it easy guys, moron yes but not of the decade, a legitimate question yes but not of the century. :beer:

The answer is 42. :yay:

I always take it easy, elef! But there are other guys, who take every comment top serious. Some boardmembers might also have to take so much in their real life they want to dish a bit out on this board! no problem with that!

I always take it easy, elef! But there are other guys, who take every comment top serious. Some boardmembers might also have to take so much in their real life they want to dish a bit out on this board! no problem with that!

HT, you do realise that Elef agreed that you are a moron, just not moron of the decade? :rotfl::rotl:

...anyway Elef will have to clarify on that! :hubbahubba:

There's nothing for Elef to clarify, he clearly stated that you were a moron (and your posts do confirm this), he just didn't agree that you were "moron of the decade", which suggests that there is someone in the last 10 years who is even more moronic than you! :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived