Thai School Fights

Boo Radley

You're quite right, I was caught in flagranti by old TGF when I stayed with NGF. She threatened with knifes, pressing on my skin but not cutting. Later we had sex several times and she went back to Denmark. And new GF could return.

Of course I could have killed her (I've a military education as officer in special forces) in 10 seconds but I don't want to stay rest of my life in prison...

Imagine you are outside a bar and a bar girl is kicking the shit out of you, you are not drunk and it is her fault. Now if you slapped her back what would be the reaction of the average young ferang looking for a way to impress the ladies, what would be the loyalty of all the Thais in the area? No, you hit a girl back right or wrong and you will have very few friends to back you up.

Imagine you are outside a bar and a bar girl is kicking the shit out of you, you are not drunk and it is her fault. Now if you slapped her back what would be the reaction of the average young ferang looking for a way to impress the ladies, what would be the loyalty of all the Thais in the area? No, you hit a girl back right or wrong and you will have very few friends to back you up.

2 instances i can think of.

i witnessed a fight among 2 ladies one afternoon who were both trying to get a BF from a young lad.

they went at it hammer and tongs and it was vicious but i stayed back and just watched.

a couple of farangs went to break it up and suddenly things changed as the 2 ladies forgot their fight and turned on their 'rescuers'and soon other ladies from the bar were ganging up against the poor men.

the lads soon retreated and walked away looking rather sheepish.

i've seen other bust-ups and know that i will not get involved.

fell out with a regular of mine one year and she turned up early one morning with a friend and very angry.

she started to trash my room and i backed off and appealed to her friend for help but she was afraid to intervene.

i managed to call reception and told them to call the police and they arrived within minutes and the angry lady turned on them and was shouting and pushing them and probably telling them what a barstard i was.

i asked them to calm her down and get rid of her but they refused saying it was a domestic argument while looking shit-scared at her anger.

eventually everyone left my room and it was a total mess.

in all this time i had kept my distance from her,never trying to stop her as i was worried about what she might say if i had touched her.

but we made up a couple of days later and that was worth it.

Reminds me of the time years ago when a colleague and I saw a drunken Thai guy smacking around what I presume was his wife. My colleague tried to stop the guy, and immediately the wife turned on him too.

Police in Oz loathe domestics for exactly that reason. They even have battered wives who refuse to press charges. It goes against our nobler instincts, but the best option is to keep walking IMO, particularly where alcohol/drugs are involved - you simply cant reason with those people or expect them to 'calm down'.

Archived