Grande Centerpoint--Terminal 21

Hugh_Hoy

went to see it in january and plan to stay there in july.

free wifi in all centrepoints, dont know if guest friendly.....

BB

I strongly suspect that you won't be able to test whether or not it is guest friendly. 555555555 However, maybe u can make discrete inquiry and report back?

HH

All hotels are guest friendly but it's a qustion of money, I've often stayed with lesbian GF in Tai Pan - big problems as we didn't check in together (first time but after that they had her name in the computer). But no problems to bring one of her GFs in. I've also seen in Oriental a thai pop or movie star stayed there with 2 expensive hookers (Chula students my GF said) - no problem.... 555

I will actually be alone, but correct that I will not test it,and shall enquire.......

BB

BB...thanks for checking and reporting back. As Elef said, all/most hotels are guest friendly. IF money is exchanged. When I pay over $100/night for a room, I don't like getting nicked for another 500-1000 baht to bring a "date" to my room. Pisses me off and I won't do it. Westin and Sheraton quoted me a "guest fee"...I said "forget it". Stayed at the Millinium where no guest fee was charged. Only requirement was that my "date" leave her ID at the Security desk on arrival...pick it up in the morning. :up:

HH

BB...thanks for checking and reporting back. As Elef said, all/most hotels are guest friendly. IF money is exchanged. When I pay over $100/night for a room, I don't like getting nicked for another 500-1000 baht to bring a "date" to my room. Pisses me off and I won't do it. Westin and Sheraton quoted me a "guest fee"...I said "forget it". Stayed at the Millinium where no guest fee was charged. Only requirement was that my "date" leave her ID at the Security desk on arrival...pick it up in the morning. :up:

HH

Well, I directly emailed said establishment; it was confirmed NO JOINER FEE ! :up: :up: :up:

HH

Archived