Exchange Rate Usd - Thb 30 December 2012

elef

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on - you come from the Old Country - do you get paid in USD ? Bloody handy in Cambo, old son ....

Gobble I haven't worked in the Old Country for 24 years. Up until the end of last month I was paid in UAE Dirhams and what I had left over when I exited Dubai I changed to US$. Just as well cos my ATM card didn't work when I tested it last night! :relieved:

OK, but a thousand USD should be a handy start for a man with your modest needs. Back in high-end audio fantasyland, things arent so rosy ...

Piyanas Reference Cable

Thank God that's 2.4m of cable, else I might think I was getting ripped off. Members only pay 288K for their fancy lamp wire - ffs, who the hell pays these prices ??

Every Aluminata Cable set is serial numbered, and comes with their own aluminum case, laser engraved with the JPS Labs logo, and a matching original Certificate of Authenticity, printed with gold and blue ink, and embossed and signed with our official

Authentic Product seal. This certificate ensures you are buying a genuine JPS Labs product.

your merkel will rescue also those! :cheerleader:

Nope, Spain is too big to fail and too big for a bail out.

Currently Germany is doing very well (unemployment is still going _down_). But if the Euro crashes I guess Germany will be hit very hard as well.

Every Aluminata Cable set is serial numbered, and comes with their own aluminum case, laser engraved with the JPS Labs logo, and a matching original Certificate of Authenticity, printed with gold and blue ink, and embossed and signed with our official Authentic Product seal. This certificate ensures you are buying a genuine JPS Labs product.

I imagine the laser engraved aluminium case and the gold and blue embossed certificate will significantly improve the sound quality. :cover:

ok so $ actually is at 31-32 while € slowly recovering a tad towards good old 40 base probably as some assurance towards spanish bank trouble from the EU/ECB et all :hubbahubba:

anyway who cares its just a numbers game so those who gamle and win will tip the gals a bit more while the rest wont :beer:

More trouble for the € ahead. Now Spanish banks are in serious trouble.

Archived