Exchange Rate Usd - Thb 30 December 2012

elef

Nope, Spain is too big to fail and too big for a bail out.

Currently Germany is doing very well (unemployment is still going _down_). But if the Euro crashes I guess Germany will be hit very hard as well.

No man can solve the Euro crisis, only a woman will :beer: :-)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40 ? Haw haw haw - thats a good one .... :neener:

Look at your choices in the upcoming Presidential race and tell me you typed that with a straight face. Like Oz, you have a choice between the devil you know and the demons you are only just beginning to loathe. I've said it before, but we really need Lee Kuan Yew cloned before he dies - benevolent dictators are the only way to go.

benevolent dictators are the only way to go.

if all subjects in your country are similar to you then I would say you need a dictator for sure; benevolence is not a priority!

on a sidenote I am not so sure whether Lee Kuan Yew was really the benevolent dictator, that Singaporeans refer to. Of course he pushed for a lot of economic and social progress. But how did he treat, resp. erase opposition?

I'm over 'real' democracies. Laos and Vietnam seem to have survived their brutal Communist overlords and the people are still able to smile on a daily basis. Sure, I wouldnt want to be a journo or someone with strong political views on the status quo, but then I wouldnt want to be in that position in Thailand either .......

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet Jesus - only late June, but somehow our dollar is remaining strong against the baht:

1,000.00 AUD = 32,010.40 THB

My hi-fi buying ambitions at Piyanas will definitely be buoyed by anything over 30, but I've done costings on everything based on numbers as low as 26. Anything below that and its PI or bust. :biggrin:

Sweet Jesus - only late June, but somehow our dollar is remaining strong against the baht:

1,000.00 AUD = 32,010.40 THB

My hi-fi buying ambitions at Piyanas will definitely be buoyed by anything over 30, but I've done costings on everything based on numbers as low as 26. Anything below that and its PI or bust. :biggrin:

Well, now the USD is nearly 32 baht to the dollar. Hope this upward trend in the exchange continues.

• 1 month later...

Archived