Miss Universe Bans Katoey

Flashermac

post-98-0-31622700-1332858544.jpg

VANCOUVER, CANADA : Jenna Talackova is everything you think of when you hear the words "beauty queen." With her bright smile, flowing blonde hair and viciously long legs, you can't deny she's stunning.

But Talackova, 23, has been disqualified from the Miss Universe Canada competition because she was born a male, according to CTV. Talackova was originally selected as one of 65 finalists for the Donald Trump-owned competition. Her profile and photos have since been pulled from the Miss Universe Canada website.

"Jenna Talackova from Vancouver, British Columbia will not compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada competition because she did not meet the requirements to compete despite having stated otherwise on her entry form," Miss Universe Canada said in a statement Friday. "We do however, respect her goals, determination and wish her the best."

The Miss Universe Canada website states that to enter, women must be a Canadian citizen and between the ages of 18 and 27. If basic requirements are met, they are asked to fill out a longer application form. The form does not mention any rules against sexual reassignment surgery. A representative for the Miss Universe Canada did not respond to request for comment.

Denis Davila, the national director of Miss Universe Canada, told CTV, "she was dishonest." Talackova was disqualified after she admitted her birth gender last week.

"We have to have the facts straight. There is no discrimination here at all," Davila said. "You can look at it the way she wants to look at it, but we all have to follow the same rules."

"I will look to turn this situation into a positive so that other people in a similar situation are not discriminated against in the future," Talackova said in a statement to CTV Sunday.

My link

post-98-0-31622700-1332858544.jpg

VANCOUVER, CANADA : Jenna Talackova is everything you think of when you hear the words "beauty queen." With her bright smile, flowing blonde hair and viciously long legs, you can't deny she's stunning.

But Talackova, 23, has been disqualified from the Miss Universe Canada competition because she was born a male, according to CTV. Talackova was originally selected as one of 65 finalists for the Donald Trump-owned competition. Her profile and photos have since been pulled from the Miss Universe Canada website.

"Jenna Talackova from Vancouver, British Columbia will not compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada competition because she did not meet the requirements to compete despite having stated otherwise on her entry form," Miss Universe Canada said in a statement Friday. "We do however, respect her goals, determination and wish her the best."

The Miss Universe Canada website states that to enter, women must be a Canadian citizen and between the ages of 18 and 27. If basic requirements are met, they are asked to fill out a longer application form. The form does not mention any rules against sexual reassignment surgery. A representative for the Miss Universe Canada did not respond to request for comment.

Denis Davila, the national director of Miss Universe Canada, told CTV, "she was dishonest." Talackova was disqualified after she admitted her birth gender last week.

"We have to have the facts straight. There is no discrimination here at all," Davila said. "You can look at it the way she wants to look at it, but we all have to follow the same rules."

"I will look to turn this situation into a positive so that other people in a similar situation are not discriminated against in the future," Talackova said in a statement to CTV Sunday.

My link

Being she is a guy I guess she can

take a shower with us.

Tough one I guess, you'll never get everyone to agree if the 'third sex" can or cannot enter a "Miss" anything contest (Thailand, World, Universe etc). Personally I reckon they should be able to, as that's how they live and look and if a judge deems it necessary to score them lower because they were born with a dick so be it.

I don't think they should be allowed in Miss contests because it's fraud.

She can compete in the Trannie contest.

Mind you, I don't think padded bras should be allowed, they are fraud too.

Imagine the ridicule we'd get if we all went around wearing large codpieces....

With all the plastic surgery the contestants have these days, most of them look like khatoeys.

Yanhee Hospital in Thonburi is best known for its "beauty" surgery, including "gender reassignment". They hold a beauty contest every year (female only). The winner gets free plastic surgery and can have anything she wants done (boobs, nose, eyes etc). The nurses at Yanhee are often stunners, since it is one of the perks of working there.

Red, yes indeed.

Wouldn't it be good to wake up with a woman who looked as good as she did the night before.

Not finding out that the tits are 7 sizes smaller, the face scarred and that she looks nothing like what you dated.

Archived