Miss Universe Bans Katoey

Flashermac

Red, yes indeed.

Wouldn't it be good to wake up with a woman who looked as good as she did the night before.

Not finding out that the tits are 7 sizes smaller, the face scarred and that she looks nothing like what you dated.

Whay might be worse if she has a dark shadow on her face

and her breath smells like fish.

The beauty contests started allowing pumped up boobs long ago. The same goes for nose jobs and other plastic surgery. It becomes a matter of how far you want to extend that tolerance.

p.s. Wasn't there a Bond girl years ago who was a post-op?

Her name was Caroline Cossey and she also did a series of adverts for Life Leathers, her and another girl had biker leathers body painted on and was a very popular series of posters in the late 70's early 80's.

When it came out I never seen so many guys denying having those posters hahahahaha!

Here she is with all the girls from the Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only";

And here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShoZMy-j66Y

Why? Or do you mean how many went down on her without knowing her history? I would still go down on her, I'm not a virus that can see DNA all I see and react to it the shape and deportment of her now.

regarding the link provided by Kong(work it out HT).

i remember the story of Des Lynam(a British TV broadcaster and sex symbol)and the claims he went out out with this woman.

of course he was horrified(done his image no good).... :nono:

he has always to my knowledge of ever knowing this person..... :eek:

but *if* he did i bet he enjoyed a BBBJ.... :cool:

Archived