Mlg Coss

Somchi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who came in late, said direction was romance-copulation-marriage, in whatever order you want to prioritise them. For most us, the copulation tends to come first and several have pointed out that this isnt necessarily the best foundation for a relationship - it would appear that MLG got that memo. I wish the happy couple well and hope that coss can negotiate the deep waters, and occasional rapids, of his new family life.

Consider me weeded. Been nice knowing you guys.

whoa. Don't go expat. You're not missing much, the tale is actually becoming boring. Extended essays on kissing and swooning. Read any budding teen romance novel and you'll get the same thing. :)

I liked it better when it was a guy at the end of his rope, fate hanging in the balance, and he had no idea how it was going to turn out and felt like a fool. And several of us (me included) told him he was kinda a fool.

It's kinda nice that it seems to be working out. The story now has less interest and less authenticity for me, but hey -- it was a nice read while it lasted.

Also --> the whole sponsor thing is kinda silly - anybody really following up on this for 'security' could just assume an identity and ship over a donation to become a sponsor. I think. I honestly don't know what it means, mostly it's endless threads of nudie pics stripped from the web. Pure class that sponsor thing is. :stirthepo

If KS is cool with it, you can have my 'sponsor' status (dead serious). Don't read anything there.

:)

Hi,

If KS is cool with it, you can have my 'sponsor' status (dead serious). Don't read anything there.

No, I am not. This was a legitimate request by Coss to help protect his identity. He could just as well have asked me to remove all posts and stop posting completely. Instead he requested I move the posts into a less public area.

If that is enough for expat to throw his toys out of the pram, then so be it.

I will be sad to see him go, but why should his right to read Coss' posts go before Coss' right to privacy?

Sanuk!

Hi,

No, I am not. This was a legitimate request by Coss to help protect his identity. He could just as well have asked me to remove all posts and stop posting completely. Instead he requested I move the posts into a less public area.

If that is enough for expat to throw his toys out of the pram, then so be it.

I will be sad to see him go, but why should his right to read Coss' posts go before Coss' right to privacy?

Sanuk!

I don't think it had to do with a right to read posts. I think it had to do with he and Coss are friends, and Expat has contributed a lot here, and wtf - why make that differentiation between sponsor and member. Plus I think he took the joke about 'weeding' out a little personal.

Regardless though - it is a hierarchy that makes a little sense... ehhhh, but not really. And I agree with that. The whole sponsor thing is silly. Maybe we should have Knights, Squires, and Pages too.

What's a Pram?

Archived