Mlg Coss

Somchi

Hi,

"Plus I think he took the joke about 'weeding' out a little personal."

Wondered what you meant with this and went back through the thread. I guess that comment could be misunderstood, although I doubt it was meant as anything other than a joke.

Sanuk!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, can't make even joke with HT about cheap charlies. Is the board becoming PC?

Speaking of cheap charlies, I probably have one of the least healthy bank accounts of anyone on this board. So what? That's my problem. As KS has stated, the sponsors section was a way of saying thank you to those who had helped finance the board. Pattaya Addicts and Bangkok Addicts put people on probabtion for some time before admitting them to the complete board. Most boards have a private section. Nanapong did too. There are even some boards which are "invitation only". Remember Lao Hu Li's? That was one of several such that I belonged to.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, can't make even joke with HT about cheap charlies. Is the board becoming PC?

Speaking of cheap charlies, I probably have one of the least healthy bank accounts of anyone on this board. So what? That's my problem. As KS has stated, the sponsors section was a way of saying thank you to those who had helped finance the board. Pattaya Addicts and Bangkok Addicts put people on probabtion for some time before admitting them to the complete board. Most boards have a private section. Nanapong did too. There are even some boards which are "invitation only". Remember Lao Hu Li's? That was one of several such that I belonged to.

I belong to ThaiVisa's as well as TeakDoor closed sections. Entry was achieved by accumulating a certain number of posts, much like a loyalty or frequent flier program.

A Pattaya Secrets member once told me that there were many layers of secret subforums, most invitation only. :hubbahubba:

But how many monger boards can you contribute to when you've virtually given up the life? :confused:

Hi,

"I hope he's not truly gone "

As do I.

Sanuk!

Out of hospital and "recovering" Beachside......

I will have a chat with him today or tomorrow when we catch up

...Let's see if this old "Dummy spitter" can change his mind

Cheers DS / DC

Archived