Amorn Group Electronics In The Old Siam Tower

rickfarang

Amorn Group's The Old Siam Store is located at

6/50 3 fl. The old siam Tower. Bueapra Rd. Wangburapapirom Pranakorn Bangkok 10200

Can anybody please give me an idea of where The Old Siam Tower is? I know where The Old Siam Shopping center is and plan to stop by there on Monday. If anbody is able, please tell me where The Old Siam Tower is with respect to The Old Siam shopping center (or is it the same place?)

Thank you in advance.

Amorn is not what it used to be a few years ago. They went from a great electronic hobby shop to selling LCD TVs.

They have a few stores selling watered down electronic parts, but not much.

The area around Old Siam, specifically Ban Moh, is loaded with small shops selling about any electronic part(s) one could want.

Not far away is NPE. They have a website, mynpe.com or something like this. Another good source for electronic parts, tools, etc.

OK, what's the easiest way to get from lower Suk to Ban Mo?

It appears to be a good hike West of the National Stadium, ruling out the Skytrain. One website (and some map study) SEEMS to suggest that taking the river ferry from Taksin Bridge (Skytrain connection) to Pier 8 might be an option.

Or is this one of those "take a cab and deal with it" stories?

OK, what's the easiest way to get from lower Suk to Ban Mo?

It appears to be a good hike West of the National Stadium, ruling out the Skytrain. One website (and some map study) SEEMS to suggest that taking the river ferry from Taksin Bridge (Skytrain connection) to Pier 8 might be an option.

Or is this one of those "take a cab and deal with it" stories?

Best bet is Skytrain to National Stadium and then a taxi. Alternative is MRT to Hua Lamphong and taxi from there but that is right through the thickest China town traffic so only really good about 3am on a Sunday morning.

Amorn at Zeer is good for white goods repair parts and they have a repair parts place in the Old Siam theatre/mall or whatever they call it today.

Archived