Has Anyone Got Contact Details For An Eden "type" Freelancer

Shibuya

I just wanted to have a piss on a girl, to be honest.

Ratchada echoes my thoughts.

just talk to the ladies and you MIGHT find what you want.

i've had friends who have suggested things i might like....'i have friend,you want her to come with us?' and suddenly offering anal and all without me asking for anything which might seem out of the ordinary to many people.

one lady a couple of years ago seemed desparate for us to just pick another lady up for the night to join us,she went on about it most nights and i declined as i was happy with her alone.

she was very keen to pick someone who was a total stranger to her,just someone she liked the look of.

funnillly enough i thought she might fancy the other lady and when i asked if she liked lesbian sex,she was horrified at the thought.. :yikes:

Most public toilets are free if all you needed was relief. I guess you could have taken 1500 or so baht and threw it in the toilet but that may have gotten you jailed. Then again, that may be your thing too. Who knows?

Good job i didnt need a dump really.

I used to go to the Beer Garden and watch

some of the farangs who would wait till a lady had been with 2 or 3 guys

then ask her for his turn.

Same goes for pissing.

Most guys are offended if the lady

drinks the 'champagne' but dismiss the

thought she just took a few loads

of cum before going off to service them.

I just wanted to have a piss on a girl, to be honest.

Mr. Shibuya ,

I have been analysing your request most carefully and I am sure that most of the honourable boardmembers fully support your plans, though I may respectfully rise a tecnical aspect :

I assume that your wishes principally belong to the arts of erotic entertainment which in most cases tend to lead into some sort of erection sooner or later . I know that the muscular system of the average penis tends to shut the bladder once said penis starts to develop an erection , thus protecting the semen against acids etc . I am therefore asking how the enthusiastic punter deals with this logic .

Please clarify

Mr. Shibuya ,

I have been analysing your request most carefully and I am sure that most of the honourable boardmembers fully support your plans, though I may respectfully rise a tecnical aspect :

I assume that your wishes principally belong to the arts of erotic entertainment which in most cases tend to lead into some sort of erection sooner or later . I know that the muscular system of the average penis tends to shut the bladder once said penis starts to develop an erection , thus protecting the semen against acids etc . I am therefore asking how the enthusiastic punter deals with this logic .

Please clarify

You carry out said act, sight of young girl dancing in golden shower elicits an erection. Build time of said erection usually exceeds duration of bladder voiding time. For further stimulation rub your body all over wet young girl, alternatively take your turn in the golden shower from young girl. If you are feeling sociable then invite friends and family to join in. So when do we get onto scat?

Not something that floats my boat but then some might think making love to a beautiful woman with a bigger hard on than you is odd?

Archived