Why Do So Many Falang Think They Are The Authority On Thailand?

Shibuya

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...but of course he knows everything, and I say fuck everything better than you! what the fuck do you know? fucking nothing!

How stupid of me I forgot he garnered all of his knowledge from his Ex-BG wife and her 30,000 THB / Month Factory Worker friends and now lives in the best country not only in the world but this side of alpha centuria.

How stupid of me I forgot he garnered all of his knowledge from his Ex-BG wife and her 30,000 THB / Month Factory Worker friends and now lives in the best country not only in the world but this side of alpha centuria.

When you say something, it is usually easy to riducule how little you know.

Then, you come with personal insults.

What like you stating that Microcode is an OS :rotl: :rotl: :rotl:

Of course it is. My company makes it, that's our bread and butter. What OS goes into every good hard disk is more expensive than Windows 7.

You don't know, but that OS drives the hard drive, not the computer it supplies data to. In my company there are 100s of people working on coding, testing and QA-ing it. There is hardware developed to take advantage of new features of it.

While OS like Windows you can get for 300$ or even for free (Linux), this one is 10s of thousands $, depending on the size of the machine it runs.

It contains millions of lines of code, for every chip in the machine of the industrial fridge size. Hooks and DLLs to talk to different disks (and their own OS), complicated rules what can be in the same box what can not.

There is whole science behind it that accidental passers by in the street are not even aware there is human activity of that kind. You just demonstrated what they think when someone tells them (those rolling laughs).

That made me a local hire in Japan, for "special engineering skills" as it says in my work visa. Not that Japanese can not know or do it but people who know rarely if ever move, companies pay them well to keep them.

Incorrect.

Microcode is the term applied to any high level machine code set of instructions not your unique OS which just so happens to be written / stored / executed in Microcode.

That is the knowledge from skimming through Google University. You look like someone who is trying to operate on people after learning medicine by googling terms and definitions.

It's far more complicated when you know what it is. To learn, it may cost more than training someone from zero to captain of a jumbo jet.

Why are you getting into it now?

This thread seems to be going well....

TTM, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you appear to be going through a tough time personally atm, and its being reflected in your recent postings. I dont want to start another flame war with you - thats purely my two cents worth. I find that if I give Kong and HT enough ammo, they will use it .... :yikes:

In any case, its just not worth raising your blood pressure over keystrokes on a forum.

Archived