Strong Men More Likely To Vote Conservative

Flashermac

Physically strong men are more likely to hold right wing political views because they believe society should be geared to personal struggle and self-preservation, an academic study claims.

Researchers cite muscle-bound Hollywood action heroes like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallone as evidence that aggression is linked to conservative politics.

And it may all stem from the hunter-gatherer instincts of macho men - which are a hangover of out cavemen origins when the strongest ruled the roost.

The ultimate example is Schwarzenegger who went from muscular action hero to Republican governor of California, the experts say.

So there, you liberal pansies. ;)

I haven't voted in an election since I left the UK in 1988, however prior to that I always voted Conservative. body-builder.gif

i have never voted for any candidate in any election.

i object that they want to represent me in my area but live way,way outside my area and never seem to visit unless looking for votes.

i know in the 90's one of the candidates lived over 200 miles away.......... :shakehead

never seem to be available to answer qustions from any of the people who voted for them.

i know people say if someone does not vote then they cannot complain about policies made afterwards.

this is just bullshit as we all know all promises are broken as soon as any sort of government is put into power.

i never complain about any particular party as i have never voted and therefore not really entitled to complain.

not something i have ever kept secret from people and while others do the same as me,others have said i must have a small dick due to my cowardice... :crazy:

a shame these same people don't hear Thai ladies moaning that i am too big and cannot go ahead with the deed.......... :blink:

Most people realise that it doesn't really matter where their elected representative lives.

I wouldn't vote for a locally based Conservative candidate even if his opposition came from Mars.

At national level it's national policies that count not local.

The strong men vote Conservative article is typical of the constant corporate media brainwashing people are subject to, the actors mentioned just happen to be rich so tax cuts may just affect their choice of political candidate.

Physically strong men are more likely to hold right wing political views because they believe society should be geared to personal struggle and self-preservation, an academic study claims.

Researchers cite muscle-bound Hollywood action heroes like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallone as evidence that aggression is linked to conservative politics.

And it may all stem from the hunter-gatherer instincts of macho men - which are a hangover of out cavemen origins when the strongest ruled the roost.

The ultimate example is Schwarzenegger who went from muscular action hero to Republican governor of California, the experts say.

So there, you liberal pansies. ;)

I don't think the smell coming from one's underarms

or pubic area is a valid test for a conservative.

Just my opinion.

Archived