Secret Service Sex Scandal: Prostitution Is Big Business In Colombia

Flashermac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prostitution is legal in much of Colombia, and the abundance of sex workers has made the country the “Thailand of Latin America.â€

My link

This is going to be dominating the news for awhile I think. Heard earlier on one channel it started with a dispute over money and escalated from there.

Wonder if we will have interviews with the women at some point? We are in an election cycle.

They fail to mention that prostitution is illegal in Thailand. However, the police only enforce that law if they aren't paid not to.

Here is a nice take on the Secret Service.

<< A source in the Secret Service told CBS News that one or more of the officers was involved with prostitutes and that there was a dispute over payment. One prostitute went to the police, who notified the State Department.

According to sources two of the Secret Service personnel sent home were supervisors; the rest were part of a detail assigned to logistics. None of those relieved of duty was a member of the president's protective detail.

On "CBS This Morning: Saturday," Kessler said the Secret Service has a culture of corner-cutting.

They don't have enough agents, they don't even put people through metal detectors sometimes because there's pressure to let everybody in," Kessler said. "It's like letting passengers in an airplane without putting them through metal detectors. They don't keep up-to-date with the latest firearms. They don't even do physical tests. So, it's a culture that leads to this kind of problem."

Kessler pointed to a couple crashing a White House state dinner without an invitation as an example of a potential security threat.

He said that Mark Sullivan, director of the Secret Service, should have been fired after the fiasco involving gate-crashers Michaele and Tareq Salahi, but has continued in the same position because of President Barack Obama's confidence in the agency. >>

My link

Wish I knew how to start a poll so we could vote if they are hot or not. If they interview the women the entertainment value will be better if the Colombian women are absolute skanks.

There is no shame in banging a hot goddess that every man would drool over!

But to refuse TO PAY an obese, tattooed, slovenly and toothless grandmother after sex who then goes to the police and makes it an international incident is Clinton-Lewinsky level!

And now Americans may suffer greater national trauma because it seems that ACTUAL MEMBERS OF THE US MILITARY may have also had sex. Oh....the horror!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/04/cartagena-colombia-secret-service-military-prostitutes-recalled-misconduct.html

p.s. Though this happened in Columbia, I think we should move discussion over to the US thread.

People won't see it there as that thread is so hard to follow (I never even look there anymore).

This is an international incident involving several countries and it deserves a single thread!

The Murdoch press in Australia managed to include the word Obama in headlines for this story.

Just in case any Americans in the country missed the connection I suppose.

Obama Secret Service sent home in disgrace after Colombia sex scandal

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/obama-secret-service-sent-home-in-disgarace-after-colombia-sex-scandal/story-e6frg6so-1226326834255

Archived