Secret Service Sex Scandal: Prostitution Is Big Business In Colombia

Flashermac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the guy was overcharged however, he should have just paid it and chalk it up to experience being that he was on official business in the country. If he were vacationing then I can see bitching about it to the point of not saying. Stupid to bitch about something like that knowing it could be an international incidence.

I've long heard about Columbia. Its on my 'Bucket List' of places sex tourist places to visit.

On a political note, a little bias saying 'Obama's secret service' when the normal description is American secret service. Somehow its an 'Obama' issue and not an American secret service issue. Election year bias I suppose.

I have worked for the US government in national defense field.

I have contracted with prostitutes for sex.

I have negotiated the price for the contracted sex with protitutes.

What does that make me?

It makes you qualified to provide security at the highest level?

It boils down to a Cheap Charlie (Carlos) refusing to pony up. He's probably the most hated man in the SS now. Maybe the US military too.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/ho_lombia_twist_4oMCMx8CRfOyJhODIuCcfM

May have to drop down to Colombia in the not too distant future.

What a fucking idiot. He probably hates himself too. Pride can be an awful thing. Refuse to pay, until it's already escalated to the police. Embassy notified. Career done. And I hope he doesn't have a family. To top it all off --> he's still out the whopping $47 dollars.

Some in congress are pushing now for an investigation to see if this has occurred in the past (that's a pretty safe bet).

I have worked for the US government in national defense field.

I have contracted with prostitutes for sex.

I have negotiated the price for the contracted sex with protitutes.

What does that make me?

You do know that all bargirls are drug-addled, lazy, alcoholic rejects, hardened beyond anything you've ever seen --> just ask our resident experts. They KNOW. Oh yes.

Archived