Secret Service Sex Scandal: Prostitution Is Big Business In Colombia

Flashermac

When someone mentions Colombia. I think of the chainsaw scene in Scarface.

scarface+5-6.jpg

Still one of the nastiest scenes filmed anywhere, because its based in the reality of what these people are prepared to do to anyone who gets in their way. I'd imagine that the hookers from a culture like that dont like to haggle.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Agents 'idiots,' says prostitute

May 4, 2012 02:35 PM EDT

The woman who claims she sparked the Secret Service prostitution scandal called the accused agents “idiots†and said that if her alleged client carried sensitive information, she could have compromised the security of the president.

“The man slept all night,†Dania Londono Suarez said during a 90-minute interview with Colombia’s W Radio, The Associated Press reports. “If I had wanted to, I could have gone through all his documents, his wallet, his suitcase.â€

Suarez was bewildered that the agents didn’t take the situation seriously, even after she threatened to call the police over the $800 that, she says, one Secret Service agent owed her. The agent never identified himself as a member of the president’s security detail, Suarez added.

So far, eight agents have lost their jobs over the scandal. They’re accused of professional misconduct, including hiring prostitutes, while in Cartagena, Colombia, for President Barack Obama’s visit there last month.

Homeland Security Committee chairman Peter King has said there’s no reason to suspect that any of the 10 women involved have any connection to terrorist groups.

Suarez told W Radio she hasn’t been contacted by any U.S. investigators.

“They could track me anywhere in the world that I go but they haven’t done so,†she said. “If the Secret Service agents were idiots, imagine the investigators.â€

http://www.politico....0512/75930.html

drunk.gif

Agents 'idiots,' says prostitute

May 4, 2012 02:35 PM EDT

The woman who claims she sparked the Secret Service prostitution scandal called the accused agents “idiots†and said that if her alleged client carried sensitive information, she could have compromised the security of the president.

“The man slept all night,†Dania Londono Suarez said during a 90-minute interview with Colombia’s W Radio, The Associated Press reports. “If I had wanted to, I could have gone through all his documents, his wallet, his suitcase.â€

Suarez was bewildered that the agents didn’t take the situation seriously, even after she threatened to call the police over the $800 that, she says, one Secret Service agent owed her. The agent never identified himself as a member of the president’s security detail, Suarez added.

So far, eight agents have lost their jobs over the scandal. They’re accused of professional misconduct, including hiring prostitutes, while in Cartagena, Colombia, for President Barack Obama’s visit there last month.

Homeland Security Committee chairman Peter King has said there’s no reason to suspect that any of the 10 women involved have any connection to terrorist groups.

Suarez told W Radio she hasn’t been contacted by any U.S. investigators.

“They could track me anywhere in the world that I go but they haven’t done so,†she said. “If the Secret Service agents were idiots, imagine the investigators.â€

http://www.politico....0512/75930.html

drunk.gif

Hard to believe these agents would act so foolishly.... but they did.

I wonder what else goes on?

Are we really 'safe'?

Hard to believe these agents would act so foolishly.... but they did.

I wonder what else goes on?

Are we really 'safe'?

Secret Service members should be required to do a trip to Soi Cowboy with Thai360 member as wingman.

Thus they could learn the basics of P4P like: being aware of the prices, kicking girls out who ask unreasonable prices _before_ doing the deed, not becoming completely drunk as a total newbie in an unkown territory, putting all important stuff in room safe, avoiding freelancers until they now the game, e.g..

God, these guys acted so stupid it is unbelievable.

And, of course, no self-respecting Thai 360 member has never seen or experienced that before? What amazes me is that "seasoned" mongers on the board seem to take at face-value things coming out of a bar girl's mouth. OMG ! (FWIW, the only things regarding the basis of the allegations are what is coming out of this whore's mouth. The SS investigators weren't there; hotel/Colombian cops weren't there; the SS guy who allegedly agreed to $800 isn't talking to the press. Dumbfounding that most here seem to believe the broad. There are soooooooooooooo many stories and variations of what happened on the internet that it is really difficult to really know what happened and why. Some guys at least associated with hookers. Some allegedly took them back to a hotel. ONE guy supposedly had a problem with one of the hookers. So, they are all "stupid"? Be real. Tilac bar was (is?) a sub-office of the U.S. DEA on any given night. Are those guys stupid also?

HH

Be real. Tilac bar was (is?) a sub-office of the U.S. DEA on any given night. Are those guys stupid also?

HH

Obviously not.

I guess the DEA guys know the game, or they have a better relationship to local police... smirk.gif

But come on, having secret service papers in bag in the hotel room doesn't not seem to be the most intelligent behavior in a country like Colombia.

PS: of course all our knowledge is from the media, where else should it come from?

Secret Service members should be required to do a trip to Soi Cowboy with Thai360 member as wingman.

Thus they could learn the basics of P4P like: being aware of the prices, kicking girls out who ask unreasonable prices _before_ doing the deed, not becoming completely drunk as a total newbie in an unkown territory, putting all important stuff in room safe, avoiding freelancers until they now the game, e.g..

The dumbest thing the Secret Service agents did were to take the hookers

back to their hotel rooms.

This was really stupid.

I would have laughed my head off if the hookers ripped them off.....

like took their badges.

Archived