Therme Early Closing Sucks

Boy am I Blue, got into town late last night hit Soi Cowboy to check out Midnite, real dissapointment. Then down to CP and it was really dead. Finally to Therme at 1:45 and at 2:00 AM it was lights on no booze and everyone started leaving. So much for another lost icon of Bangkok nite life. Time to go back to the PI except for all the kidnappings. BOO HOO.

Roy

Roy,

unless something drastic has happened in the last few days, you should be able to get a drink up until 0300, I did, last Sat with cops walking all around the place.

Yeah, but how much fun is it enjoying a drink with the cops giving you the eye? Plus, all the girls tend to evaporate when the lights go up.

On the other hand, it's kinda nice to be forced to 'close the deal' earlier... I tend to get less inebriated and have more time back at the hotel with the cutie.

Originally posted by Roypilot:

[qb]Boy am I Blue, got into town late last night hit Soi Cowboy to check out Midnite, real dissapointment. Then down to CP and it was really dead. Finally to Therme at 1:45 and at 2:00 AM it was lights on no booze and everyone started leaving. So much for another lost icon of Bangkok nite life. Time to go back to the PI except for all the kidnappings. BOO HOO.

Yes,Roypilot, the times they are a changing....thanks to the "Thai Rak Thai" adminstration....You don't need a weatherman to tell which way the wind is blowing! (stolen from Bob Dylan,who turned 60 last month!)

frown.gif" border="0

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: Thaistyx ]

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: Thaistyx ]

Archived