Outrage As Egypt Plans 'farewell Intercourse Law' So Husbands Can Have Sex With Dead Wives

Flashermac

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the OP Sayiaan

you know full well what i meant,i was talking about after a divorce.....

and if you are going to nit-pick then please spell my name correctly,very bad manners on your part.

BTW dave32.

i

i had dealings with mortuarys and the inmates for almost 30 Years and i certainly saw some weird stuff.

and yes i saw male bodies with a stiffie a day or so after they had taken up residence.

you know full well what i meant,i was talking about after a divorce.....

and if you are going to nit-pick then please spell my name correctly,very bad manners on your part.

BTW dave32.

i

i had dealings with mortuarys and the inmates for almost 30 Years and i certainly saw some weird stuff.

and yes i saw male bodies with a stiffie a day or so after they had taken up residence.

Bangkok papers showed pictures of young boys dead on the beach

after the Boxer Day earthquake.

They all had huge woodies.

BTW dave32.

i

Hi SJ. From my understanding, some violent deaths - or basically any death that causes a lot of blood to flow to the nether regions - can result in an erect corpse. It's most common in hanging victims due to some weird interaction between what happens to the spinal cord/brain when the neck snaps and blood flow.

Now - clarification - do you mean mortuary or morgue? Have no idea what happens when you get to the mortuary, they pump embalming fluid in you and do all kinds of shite. But in the morgue, you typically would not see *most* male corpses with an erection, rigor mortis or no. Although, if you were a very determined Egyptian wife, you could use one of those vacuum pump things. I wonder if HT could illuminate a little on their operation.

:)

Ps. Lest some nutcase out there get the wrong idea --> I work in hospitals and clinics and heard about the hanging phenomenon before in the ED (or ER if you watch TV). In one hospital my 'workspace' is right next to the morgue, and have been in there a few times because they have to access the chart too (hate the smell there). Never saw anyone with a woody, but I never work directly with the deceased or patients.

Today I just asked one of the docs on duty when he was rounding - say, does this ever happen, told him it was to resolve an argument. Yep. :tophat:

Archived