Whip The Husband, Spare The Wife

panadolsandwich

I think most relationships fail because the man fails to take the lead. The merciless grind of our modern culture virtually gaurantees it. We are presented with these gigantic morphed giraffes of women, that purport to the latest fashion. I don't know any of these women. Chances are you don't either. They do however drive the aspirations & dreams of our dimwit society.

Most relationships fail because the man doesn't lead. Leadership - is not as easy as it looks. But everyone at some point has to do it. So what is it all about being a leader? I don't know - why ask me?

Whatever leadership is - most people think of it entirely the wrong way. All I know is to be a good leader you have to in fact be servile. You have to be willing to serve the needs of the people you are leading. This is I think the most crucial point that noone ever gets.

The Thai woman expects you to take the lead. So, go forth and take advantage of this - but in return she expects you to fulfill your part of the bargain. I've talked to a lot of guys and they just can not get this simple concept. Because it all distills down to this, believe me.

God forbid the moment when you lose the reins with a wild Thai woman. Even when you think you're not a leader, she will always consider you to be - and to her mind, well violence might be the only recourse - and in typical Thai fashion it will be cowardly with no chance to fight back.

I get the stethoscope out and place it on the Thai360 logo. The orderly has become inordinately caring about this particular patient and I have to wave him to stand aside. The nurse looks at me with the most piercing blue eyes as I prounounce a weak heartbeat. Damn! Now we'll all have to cling to tenterhooks and just monitor the recalcitrant patient. The nurse puts her cool hand on my brow and tells me it's all an aberration. I touch her shoulder ever so gently and she shivers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived