Facials

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"always tell them what i want and most (but not all) agree to it. "

i rarely tell them what I want - I just do it - spur of the moment thing usually - but it is usually well signposted immediately beforehand so they have the option of ducking if they aren't amenable

"i rarely tell them what I want - I just do it.. they have the option of ducking if they aren't amenable "

What fortitude it takes to be a BG!

i was reading on an ozzy sex board earlier - in Oz apparently, facials are considered one of the ultimate expressions of intimate love

so perhaps you should take a trip to Sydney?

""i rarely tell them what I want - I just do it.. they have the option of ducking if they aren't amenable "

speaking of unexpected facials - I have a great video tape of myself administering a facial to a freelancer - the look of shock on her face at the point at which she realises my intention is absolutely hilarious - eyes and mouth wide open in shock as if to say "what the fcuk??!!?"

i showed her the tape and we had a great laugh about it afterwards - she even thanked me for it!!

I even emailed her the clip (after masking out my face of course) on my return home (cost her a small fortune to download I imagine)

the look on her face though at that point of realisation - I'll take that image to the grave -priceless!

LOS - you've just got to love it don't you?

"I have a place in my heart for the darling BGs (sure, not all are darlings), and I would feel disrespectful about giving them a facial. "

stop talking such nonsense!

the facials are good for their skin! the high concentrations of Vitamin C and E as well as other antioxidants help counter the effects of free radicals and fights the signs of sun damage and aging as well as clearing up spots beautifully

once you explain (" my sperm goot for you skin mak-mak tilak.....sure.....hab vitamin C, hab Vitamin E, goot for you skin make you bootiful too mutt, mak-mak my darring tiruk...sure ")

this to the girls they won't be able to get enough of the damned stuff!

Archived