New Night Market

Horneytorney

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know - you dont pay for all that aircon on 2 sales a day. I'll also have you know that I have travelled as far afield as Tawan Daeng - BOTH of them. :stirthepo

Errrrmmmmmmmm there are many more Tawan Daeng's than 2 and that is just Bangkok :cheerleader:

Errrrmmmmmmmm there are many more Tawan Daeng's than 2 and that is just Bangkok :cheerleader:

I know of the one on Rama III in Yanawa and the other on Ram Indra in Ladprao, would you care to enlighten the board as to where the others are located!

Don't you think for any loser leaving Thailand a new one arrives?

Sounds like you've got till April, 2014 to pack your bags, Kamui ! :neener:

Given that I plan to leave Asia feet first before the age of 60, I guess it doesnt have to be a permanent departure. Every cloud has a silver (casket) lining, I guess.

Crystal Park has been open for at least 2,5 years.

W

Waerth,

You may be confusing it with the original Crystal Park on the Northbound side of Lad Prao, same side as / close to Tesco Lotus and Home Depot.

The New Crystal Park is on the Southbound (Inbound) side near enough just across the road and is about 5 times bigger.

Waerth,

You may be confusing it with the original Crystal Park on the Northbound side of Lad Prao, same side as / close to Tesco Lotus and Home Depot.

The New Crystal Park is on the Southbound (Inbound) side near enough just across the road and is about 5 times bigger.

Nope not confused. It is not on Lardprao but on the Ekamai extension highway ....

Here is the map link:

http://www.crystaldesigncenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=10&lang=th

They have a weekend market there

You mean Crystal Design Center right? CDC .... I shot a commercial there in June 2010 for Samsung and it was already open for half a year or so back then.

I know of the one on Rama III in Yanawa and the other on Ram Indra in Ladprao, would you care to enlighten the board as to where the others are located!

There are 2 on New Petchaburi road. Jast past the Sukhumvit 71/Ramkhamheang intersection with Petchaburi. Heading in the out of town direction. On the left there is Tawan Deang and on the left Tawan Deang Isaan. There should be one in the Don Meuang area near Wat Don Meuang somewhere and one in Bang Bua Thong. I played in the last 2 locations and used to frequent the 2 on Petchaburi in the early 2000's.

Almost every provincial capital has a place called Tawan Deang or something like that. It is a very generic name used for many places. Not even a chain.

Nope not confused. It is not on Lardprao but on the Ekamai extension highway ....

You mean Crystal Design Center right? CDC .... I shot a commercial there in June 2010 for Samsung and it was already open for half a year or so back then.

Well according to The Website it opened 28 September 2011

Archived