Order Dutch Food Over The Internet

NongSung

Hi,

To all our Dutch (and maybe Belgian) members of this site that are living in Thailand and are longing for some

old fashioned Dutch food/snacks/sweets...

I don't know if I can mention the url but just combine 'heimwee' and 'winkel' together, followed by '.nl'

I have just received my parcel and can't believe my eyes having Gelderse Rookworst in my hands!

It's expensive but (for me) worth it.

Tonight... erwtensoep on the menu!

Regards,

Nongsung

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

No problem posting URLs here. Checked out the site - looks good. There's quite a few of these around actually.

As usual the shipping costs kill this for me. Sending 5kg of food (which really isn't that much) will cost you 35 Euro (1,400 Baht), quite possible more than the actual food cost.

If you still have family in Holland it tends to be much cheaper to have them send it - as I have done in the past.

Sanuk!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually a lot of Dutch foods can be gotten in Thailand. In Pattaya there is a guy whom makes kroketten and 20+ other Dutch snacks. He also makes all kinds of stamppotten, gehaktballen etc!

You need to go and pick it up yourself though. He used to be a shipscook.

Actually a lot of Dutch foods can be gotten in Thailand. In Pattaya there is a guy whom makes kroketten and 20+ other Dutch snacks. He also makes all kinds of stamppotten, gehaktballen etc!

You need to go and pick it up yourself though. He used to be a shipscook.

Do you have a contact for him?

Archived