12 members have voted

1. 1. Which story did you like best?

• Doing Time
    • Fucking Farangs
    • Romeo And Juliet
    • Six Precious Hours
    • The Lizard I Couldn't See

Hi,

It's been nearly a week (well, 6 days anyway :) ), so everyone should have had time to read the entries entered into the story contest. Unfortunately we did not get enough entries for prizes to be awarded, but I think we'd all still like to know which the best story was/is. So, without furhter ado, the poll.

Sanuk!

PS I cannot specify a closing time in the poll creation, so we'll consider the results on Tue May 15th, noon BKK time to be final.

Hi,

It's been nearly a week (well, 6 days anyway :) ), so everyone should have had time to read the entries entered into the story contest. Unfortunately we did not get enough entries for prizes to be awarded, but I think we'd all still like to know which the best story was/is. So, without furhter ado, the poll.

Sanuk!

PS I cannot specify a closing time in the poll creation, so we'll consider the results on Tue May 15th, noon BKK time to be final.

How many by the same author?

A few of these are really good. Didn't expect.

It's kinda a rough crowd here at times, but all bullshit aside --> khop khun kap to the fellas that contributed. I hope you stick with it. Despite the low response and slow momentum here, know that people are reading these and getting something from it.

I'm pretty sure KS will leave these up indefinitely and broader exposure/appreciation will come with time.

Keep working it. And thank you. :up:

A few of these are really good. Didn't expect.

It's kinda a rough crowd here at times, but all bullshit aside --> khop khun kap to the fellas that contributed. I hope you stick with it. Despite the low response and slow momentum here, know that people are reading these and getting something from it.

I'm pretty sure KS will leave these up indefinitely and broader exposure/appreciation will come with time.

Keep working it. And thank you. :up:

All the entries are well done and interesting reads. Too bad I can only vote for one, as they are all great. Thanks to those who entered their stories. Was fun to read them.

Central Scrutinizer

I tried to vote for the Abba Story, but it wouldn't let me. :(

Mumma Mia - Their I go Again - Knowing me Knowing you - Baby - Crying over you - Crazy World - Dancing Queen - Fernando - I've been waiting for you - Money Money Money Money - Take c Chance on me - I do I do I do -

Archived