Asian Fusion

gobbledonk

2009-mar-vietnamese-01.jpg

ChinaVoguecover_p.jpg

At best, we look odd - at worst, we look like complete dorks. These are, IMO, attractive women - this is what it looks like when neither of the above applies:

DSC_0224.jpg

Made Wijaya, aka Michael White, probably knows more about Balinese culture than any white man will ever know, but he still looks like a dork. A gay dork at that.

That Vogue cover. It's arresting... I love it when I get that look from a woman. It's a challenge and an invitation all-in-one. So take the woman to the power of six - man you just know there are going to be some sparks flying! Brilliant! Damn it!!! Where is that Mandarin phrasebook again?

I'd take the saucy bitch on the left if I had to choose - but if I could choose two I'd include the Eurasian - the diabolical girl to her right looks feisty would be fun taming that wild one - in fact it looks like they lined them up from left to right in terms of desirability.

I'm all for Asian Fusion by the way - in some fashion this is like a modern crusade - for far too long Asia has been introspective - let's open it up and Westernize it! Let's fuck it up the arse if we feel like it. Let the East feel the mighty cock of Western Civilization and ride it till it comes again and again. Whence these two stars meet they will come crashing down - viva la vida, lol

Provided none of them have fat arses, I'd take 'em all. Plastic drop sheet, 2litre of baby oil, heaven!

I'll pass that on to Made, although I'm not sure if he still keeps in contacts with his swarthy Balinese companions. :neener:

(I fear that he may, indeed, have a fat arse, but his buddies look pretty fit. I'm sure you could fly them to Laos for a few million kip and still have plenty left over for the baby oil, coss !)

Guys, whilst I have no doubt that the women in that photo are very beautiful without 3 hours in hair and makeup followed by a further 4 under the expert eye of a Photoshop guru, I still prefer the 'other' photos of Asian women I encounter online. Vogue models are way too skinny for the kind of aerobics you perverts have in mind. :evilpumpkin:

Archived