Hiring A Tom For A 3Some ...

gobbledonk

I know - ugly little creatures, right ? I tend to agree, but I dont want to fuck one - I just want to watch her really go to town on my date. I know exactly who I want to ask, and she just laughed the last time I said I wanted to barfine her - it was pretty obvious what I meant. I dont know how faithful they are to their GFs - anyone ?

Sure, I can ask two girls to do various things, but my experience in the past is that it tends to be pretty mechanical. In cases where the 'dominanatix' does get into it, the other girl(s) tend to look a little comically shocked. One gal kept licking enthusiastically even after I had come on her mate's face - I really admire that level of committment. :cheerleader:

Whilst I dont want to cause anyone any harm, I've seen a few of the current 'all girl' vids and it quickly became apparent that the passive girl is going to want to be there, to put it mildly. Now, where can I get a strapon in BKK ? :evilpumpkin:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in the Antipodes, there was a Tom I'd have shagged in an instant, but despite several drunken evenings, she wouldn't countenance it. No look or expression indicative of encouragement, she was full of continentia.

YaR, did you not see the thread I put together roughly 12 months back on that exact kink ? Consensus was that I wouldnt be able to find a Katoey who would go there, and even if I did, I wouldnt find a girl who would agree to being the shagee .....

The more I thought about it, the more I was drawn to the Tom idea - I find it a bit of a chore when I have to direct the girls to lick one another's orifices. Even dildos seem to be greeted with a little apprehension initially - I dont pack anything that would damage a working girl, but I get the impression that some of them just want to get you off and get out. Who knew ? :clown:

I think it will come down to the 3 of us getting drunk enough to get this right without getting so freakin' hammered we all collapse on the bed fully clothed at 8am. I also want to take a few happy snaps to remember it by - nothing that would get me locked up with Naughty Nigel, more in line with the facial expressions than the usual preoccupation with genitalia.

I dont particularly care if the Tom isnt terribly attractive - that would probably add to the whole power trip - but I want the other girl to get into it instead of just going through the motions. Any sign of that and I'll just put my clothes back on and go in search of whatever food/alcohol is still around at that hour - life is too short.

Back in the Antipodes, there was a Tom I'd have shagged in an instant, but despite several drunken evenings, she wouldn't countenance it. No look or expression indicative of encouragement, she was full of continentia.

Yeah - hardcore lesbians in Oz want nothing to do with men or our kinky little fantasies. Plenty of bi-curious gals in Oz, but its much easier when you can wave a thousand baht under someone's nose and get their immediate and undivided attention. Hell, there are probably newbie English teachers out there who would consider going back to my hotel for that kind of money. :evilpumpkin:

Archived