Eva Pulled The Plug

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

so i get a e-ticket from my travel agent with an alert of a date change :surprised: eva cancelled our outbound flight for the next day (all in pretty small print and lucky i had a good look or a wasted trip to heathrow!!). since it screws up a connecting flight to phuket with air asia and eats up a precious day of our holiday.....got a refund and had to pay an extra chunk of cash to fly thai (the next cheapest direct airline)

i've never had an airline do this to me going to thailand or anywhere else.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the agent said this happens more and more. to balance their books and save money. :evilpumpkin:

Happened with EVA last september when the girlfriend was returning to Thailand cancelled at the last minute and put up overnight to fly next morning.

Guest lazyphil

Happened with EVA last september when the girlfriend was returning to Thailand cancelled at the last minute and put up overnight to fly next morning.

:banghead:

So now EVA is part of Star Alliance I wonder if their partners will put pressure on them not to do this, or maybe it's the other way around :dunno:

Never used EVA but have heard it's not a bad airline to fly with, might give them a go sometime, except if they try this sort of caper!

Archived