Been To And Now Back From The Dark Side Lol

Hi everyone, gee i havent been on here on in Los on my own for nearly 4 years now, got caught in the dreaded realtionship with a western lady.

Oh how i here or the cat calling and howls now lmao.

Anyhow i have escaped plucked up the courage to resume my life whoo hoo.

I so feel like a newbie again

Can i ask a question 2 really?

Is the soi 7 beer garden in bangkok still going, i heard it closed, and once i get my feet wet again on here is there a place to search the old forums, so i dont annoy all the old stagers who hate the same questions getting asked

cheers

people

hopefully gullivers is still happening

G

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, gee i havent been on here on in Los on my own for nearly 4 years now, got caught in the dreaded realtionship with a western lady.

Oh how i here or the cat calling and howls now lmao.

Anyhow i have escaped plucked up the courage to resume my life whoo hoo.

I so feel like a newbie again

Can i ask a question 2 really?

Is the soi 7 beer garden in bangkok still going, i heard it closed, and once i get my feet wet again on here is there a place to search the old forums, so i dont annoy all the old stagers who hate the same questions getting asked

cheers

people

hopefully gullivers is still happening

G

Soi 7 still going strong, as is Thermae, almost back to it's hay day in numbers,

Gullivers is still going but do you mean do we still meet there? IF so no, but a good place.

and once i get my feet wet again on here is there a place to search the old forums, so i dont annoy all the old stagers who hate the same questions getting asked

G

Just ask, refreshing some of the P4P basics would do the forum good!

Just ask, refreshing some of the P4P basics would do the forum good!

thanks for the info guys, i must admit the old beer garden has always been a favourite of mine, and the little enlish place on the left hand side of soi 4, always had a good roast and the best orange juice the next morning or afternoon after a heavy night. forget the name of it, not far past morning/night bar across from an irish pub i think.

You have been there recently. Did you ever pay more for 'regular' service?

Nope, but I love finding out about how much cheaper and how much more expensive people find these things.

The price is not the issue.

The discussion is, to me, fascinating...

Nope, but I love finding out about how much cheaper and how much more expensive people find these things.

The price is not the issue.

The discussion is, to me, fascinating...

I have never paid more than 2.000 THB LT, of course plus LD's, food, playing pool, e.g., but this is part of the fun anyway.

And thinking of it, I haven't paid less LT in the past years.

Archived