Needed 100 Extras

waerth

For a 2 day movie shooting on weekdays in the first week of June 2012 in Bangkok we are looking for 100 FIT male extra's between 18 and 45 years of age. Pay is 2000 baht per day.

Please email to talent.orange@gmail.com with your name, phone number and pictures. Feel free to post this message elsewhere on the internet!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a 2 day movie shooting on weekdays in the first week of June 2012 in Bangkok we are looking for 100 FIT male extra's between 18 and 45 years of age. Pay is 2000 baht per day.

Please email to talent.orange@gmail.com with your name, phone number and pictures. Feel free to post this message elsewhere on the internet!!

There should be at least 1 or two FIT males, the age might be a problem though. cheerleader.gif

That's a lot of Baht considering. What do the Thai extra's make?

Dear Mekong,

It may shock you to hear that no immigration has shown up. Shooting went well.

In my 14 years here I have never ever heard of immigration showing up on a set. They are usually already there! As a representative of the Thai Film Board to avoid a situation of this happening. Otherwise no more movies or commercials or anything could be shoot in Thailand. And it is a huge industry here so the Thai production companies will not let some immigration officers interfere in what is billions and billions of baht coming into the country.

Waerth

Dear Mekong,

It may shock you to hear that no immigration has shown up. Shooting went well.

In my 14 years here I have never ever heard of immigration showing up on a set. They are usually already there! As a representative of the Thai Film Board to avoid a situation of this happening. Otherwise no more movies or commercials or anything could be shoot in Thailand. And it is a huge industry here so the Thai production companies will not let some immigration officers interfere in what is billions and billions of baht coming into the country.

Waerth

OK we agree to differ and I will still allow you to life in your dreamworld of incompetence,

Archived